(Feb 4) Liam Dunbar: Dear Diary

(Author's Note: This is a special teen wolf Imagine. I don't do these often, but tomorrow's is gonna be back onto an Original Magcon Boy for those who aren't fans of hot werewolves)

 I don't do these often, but tomorrow's is gonna be back onto an Original Magcon Boy for those who aren't fans of hot werewolves)

Dear Diary,
Liam told me today, and everything changed. I was always suspecting he was keeping something major from me, but what he told me was unbelievable! I'd never believe it if he hadn't shown me himself. His eyes turned a glowing gold color, and he had claws! My best friend, and secret crush, IS A WEREWOLF! I would have run away screaming if he hadn't grabbed ahold of me gently and rocked me back and forth in his arms. The familiar feeling of being in his arms immediately caused me to relax. He was still MY Liam. "Shh, you're my anchor (Y/N). Please please stop," he whispered repeatedly. I looked up after awhile and saw that his natural blue eye color had returned. "I love you, (Y/N)." I remember hearing him whisper, and I immediately felt my heart skip a beat. He pressed his lips onto mine, and I melted into the kiss. I remember pulling away and telling him, "I love you." Everything changed today, because my best friend was upgraded to "My Werewolf Boyfriend".

(Sorry if it was short and cheesy as hell lol)