(Dec 21) Wesley Tucker: Too Many People

"Wes!" I yelled in an attempt to find him in the large crowd. Disneyland was packed for the holidays, and somehow I already managed to lose my boyfriend in the sea of tourists. To make matters worse he had to wear a hat and shades because without them he'd be swarmed by fans when they spotted him. It made him impossibly hard to find when we got separated.
"Wesley!" I called, as I maneuvered around people walking down Mainstreet USA.
"Babe!" I heard a voice say, and suddenly I felt Wesley holding my hand in his own.
"Thank god I found you," I breathed out.
"Well technically, I found you." He grinned. I rolled my eyes and smiled.
"There's too many people." I complained.
"I know, but at least we're here together." Wesley smiled at me and kissed my cheek.
"Now let's get to Space Mountain before the line gets too long," Wes declared as he pulled me towards Tomorrowland.
"The line is probably already humongous!" I exclaimed dramatically.
"Come on, cutie. Let's go!" He rushed. I giggled and let him guide me to the ride. As we waited in line, a group of teenage girls saw me and immediately put together that the boy in shades was Wesley. They asked for pictures with us both, which earned us inquiring stares from most adults in line, but I didn't care because all that mattered was the fact that I was at Disneyland with my baby.