(Dec 22) Blake Gray: Online

Blake and I met online years ago, but not through the usual dating app sort of way. He slid into my dms, and I was shocked that a guy with millions of followers wanted to chat up ME. We talked everyday for a year until finally we were able to meet up in person. We instantly clicked, and have been together ever since. Today was the day I'd been anticipating and planning for months, our wedding day.

     "You ready?" My mom asked with a warm smile. I gripped the bouquet of my favorite flowers even tighter as nervous butterflies erupted in my stomach.
     "I was born ready," I gulped. I heard the wedding march begin to play, and my heart stopped. Here was the moment most girls anticipated throughout their whole lives. The doors opened, and I went a step at a time, trying to avoid everyone's eyes staring at me.
I looked straight forward and smiled when I noticed Blake grinning back at me. He was...crying. As I reached the alter, the priest's words were drowned out in my head as I looked up at my perfect soon-to-be husband. He read his personalized vows to me, and I began tearing up. I tried to stop the tears so they didn't ruin my makeup, and Blake chuckled as I fanned my face with my hand. I took a deep breath and recited my own vows that I made. "I do's" where shared, and suddenly I found myself realizing the reality of this moment. I was marrying the man of my dreams and he loved me more than anything.
     "You may now kiss the bride." I heard, and immediately Blake leaned down, pulled me into a kiss, then pulled away, but not before placing a short kiss to my lips once more. It was very cute.
     "I'm so glad I can finally call you my wife. I can't wait to start our new adventure together." Blake admitted before we began heading down the isle. The guests threw fake snow as we walked past. It went perfectly with our winter themed wedding. Blake and I waved as the limo took us to the reception venue. The party had just begun.