Chapter 13 - One Innocent Tweet

Emma's P.O.V

            "LOUUUUUUU! Who are you texting? Just give me my phone back!" I complain. I am not in the mood for Louis' tormenting. "I'm actually glad you'll be gone for a week."

            "Aw thanks lidiot!  LOVE YOU TOOO!" Louis squeals while giving me my phone back.

            "Ok Lou....who did you text? I'm not stupid! My inbox has more texts in it!?!" I shriek.

            "Oh, no one." Louis smirks. "Just.....*cough* Nialler *cough*."

            "WHAT?!?! LOUS NO YOU DIDN'T!?!" I start to freak out. "Holy shitttttt." I grab my phone and go through the messages. "Wait, he's coming over now? LOUIS HOW COULD YOU!?" I just couldn't believe it. This was not how I wanted things to turn out; I couldn't even talk to Niall anymore. Now he thinks I'm desperate...

            "You'll thank me eventually." Louis winks.

            "You could have done something better, but 'Come save me'?" I groan. This could not be more embarrassing.

            "I don't know about you, but if I was going out with the guy I've loved forever, I would wear something other than track pants and a slobbered on baggy sweater."

            "TOMLINSON I"M GONNA KILL YOU!" I shout, whipping a pillow at his head.

            "That's just my opinion! If you want to look like a homeless person, be my guest."

            "Shut up Lou." I yell, as I walk up to Kath's room.

            "Hey what's up?" She asks.

            "I was wondering....to cut the story short I need to borrow some cute clothes for the day?" I ask.

            "Of course!" Kath's face lightens up. "Ohhhhhh. I understand."

            "What? What do you understand?"

            "Nothing..." Kath smiles, "Why not this shirt? OH OH with these jeans? AND THESE SHOES!"

            "OOOOOH WHAT ARE WE DOING?" Sofia walks into Kath's room.

            "Em's going out with Nialler, so she needs a..er..more...appropriate outfit." Kath laughs.

            "Where are you guys going?" Sofia inquires, "Cause that totally depends on what you wear."

            "I don't know! And it's NOT A DATE!  We are just friends going to hang out. I only asked to borrow clothes cause I thought I was going home after staying here overnight. So these are the only clothes I have. And I don't want to look like a dork."

            "Yeah..sure." Sofia winks.

            "ARG! You guys are worse than Lou!" I huff, grabbing the clothes Kath picked for me  and lock myself in the bathroom.

After getting ready my phone buzzes.

            (1) new message from : NIALLER

                        ready to go? im out front :)

I take a deep breath and reply back

                        yupp im coming :)

Sofia's P.O.V

            "SEE YOU GUISE!" Kath calls out of the window after Emma and Niall.

            "Come on, we can't tease them too much." I laugh.

            "Bah whatever. Aren't you guys leaving soon?" Kath asks.

            "Oh shit." I say noticing the time. "LOUIS! WE HAVE TO LEAVE, LIKE NOW!"

            "I've been ready for awhile! Get out here!" He calls back.

            "Aw, I'm going to miss you so much!" Kath whines, pulling me into a hug.

            "Don't worry lidiot, I'll be home before you know it." I wink, grabbing the last of my bags and heading out the door.

            "You excited?" Louis asks as we both get in the car.

            "You have no idea." I smile, leaning my seat back.

Kayleigh's P.O.V

            "Calm down Kayls!" Jeff yells at me.

            "What I can't help it! I haven't seen either of them in, like..." I tried to think of how long it had been, but I couldn't figure it out. "In a long time!"

            "You sure you're just not glad to see LOUIS?!" Craig teases.

            "Ok, just like you're not glad to see SOFIA?" Craig immediately blushes, and walks back to the kitchen.

            "Pshhh, I just wish you'd both be quiet." Kevin complains from lying on the couch.

            "Oh grow up Kevin. You miss them too." I shrug off, and go and sit on his legs. "Whatcha reading?"

            "Meltdown."

            "Oh, who's it by?"

            "Ben Elton. Now leave me alone."

            "Someone's angry." I tease.

            "Hey you would be too if you're girlfriend of four years dumped you." Kevin protests.

            "Come on, you and Lissa were on again, off again for ages! And you dumped her. Why would you say she dumped you?"

            "It's complicated." Kevin sighs.

            "I'll never understand boys." I sigh, and walk out to my balcony. It's so weird. Kevin and I, we used to be best friends, tell each other anything. He's my twin; we're connected in ways other people don't understand. But lately he's been distant. And it's really sucked not having someone to talk to. My phone bleeps, marking that someone's just tweeted me.

@louis_tomlinson: wooo funn week in store! You ready @kayleighwest?

I instantly smile and update myself.

Someone save me now....

I look out over the ocean when my phone starts bleeping off the hook.  I open up twitter and see my mentions are over flooding with people that I have no idea who they are.

@stripesaholic: who the fuck is @kayleighwest? STAY AWAY HE'S MINE

@onedeearemyeverything: aw did @louis_tomlinson get a new gf @kayleighwest? Thats so adorbs :)xx

@ilikecarrots_1D: wait @kayleighwest do you like carrots? If not gtfo

And my followers had also just jumped through the roof. Did Louis even realize what he's done? That tweet has gone throughout the ENTIRE WORLD! I decided to clear up this mess.

Don't worry :) @louis_tomlinson does NOT HAVE A NEW GF! Just family catching up :)

Harry's P.O.V

            "Wanna go somewhere Kath?" I ask.

            "Eh..sure." She responds, not looking up from her phone. "Where to?"

            "Just for a walk?"

            "Would love to." She says smiling, looking up at me. I reach out my hand for hers, and pull her up off the couch.

            "Let's go love."