Chapter 24 - Break Up, Make Up & Beat Up

Louis' P.O.V

            "I'm going to miss her, you know?" I sigh, slumping down in the driver's seat of my car.

            "I know you'll miss her, Lou...but don't you know there's skype, and cell phones, and email, and twitter, and real phone calls, and-"

            "Yeah, I get it." I interrupt Sofia. "Aren't you slightly sad that you said goodbye to the love of your life that I just found out about awhile ago?" Sofia sighs and turns, obviously feeling the same way I feel.

            "Aw, come on Sofs, don't be too sad, we have Liam's welcome home party at Danielle's tonight!" I say, trying to cheer her up.

            "Yeah. That'll be fun!" Sofia chirps up, immediately smiling.

            "There's that smile I know." I grin, turning up the radio.

            "HEY I HEARD YOU WERE A WILD ONE! OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH!" I start scream singing, obviously way off pitch and grimy.

            "IF I TOOK YOU HOME IT BE A HOME RUN! SHOW ME HOW YOU DOOOO!" Sofia sings back, mimicking the same style as me.

            "I WANNA SHUT DOWN THE CLUB, WITH YOUUUUU! HEY I HEARD YOU LIKE THE WILD ONES! OOOOOOOOOH!" We sing together, laughing the entire way home.

Emma's P.O.V

            "Drew, can you drop me off in an hour so I can get ready for Liam's party tonight?" I ask, smiling as I sit in the passenger's seat, holding tightly onto his hand. Drew only grunts in return.

            "You do know that you can come with me, right?"

            "Do you think I'd want to?" Drew sighs, pulling his hand away from mine. "And why does everything have to be about Liam? I mean, just a few days ago you 'had to go see him' and now you 'have to go to this party'. Like, you never spend time with me, or do things I want to do! It's always about you!" I can't believe he's saying this.

            "I'm sorry Drew." I apologize, "What do you want to do?"

            "I'd never thought you'd ask." Drew grins, pulling the car over to the side of the road and kissing me passionately.

Sofia's P.O.V

Louis just doesn't get it. Kevin and I...well we aren't together anymore.

*Earlier that day*

            "I think we should break up." I blurt out.

            "What?"Kevin gasps, obviously shocked.

            "I think we should stop seeing each other." I lower my head and stare at the ground.

            "Was it something I did? Something I said? I can fix it; just tell me what to do!" Kevin cries out, but I shake my head, the tears starting to fall onto my face. "Is it about our families? I know we didn't handle it well, and if they want us to be apart, screw them! We can-"

            "Kev, there's nothing you can do. It's nothing you've done, or said. Kevin it's me." I say taking his face in my hands. "Kevin, it's something I've done. I can't take it back, and I can't face that I've done it to you. You need to go home and forget about me, move on. Please, it's for the best." I plead.

            "KEVIN! SOFS! WE HAVE TO LEAVE NOW OR ELSE WE'LL BE LATE!" Louis calls from the car.

            "I'll go home, but I'll never forget you, babe. I love you." Kevin kisses me, before walking out the door. The tears stream down my face now, I can't believe what I've done.