1

The Men in Black

[Jikook]

1

Jxmxn : Do you realize that we have been talking for 6 months and I feel like I have always known you ?

G_kxxk : That's crazy, waouh.

Jxmxn : Stop fucking with me, I'm serious.

G-kxxk : I Know but I'm serious too :)

Jxmxn : And I know that you like making fun of me, dongsaeng.

G_kxxk : Stop it, You know well that I don't like when you call me dongsaeng.

Jxmxn : Calm down, just because you'll be 18 in 2 days and tomorrow is the start of the new school year doesn't mean that you have to act smart with me !

G_kxxk : I approach your 19 yeah, et I'm happy with that. :)

Jxmxn : I don't care, in one month and a half I'm 20 ! ;)

G_kxxk : I know, thank you for reminding me.

Jxmxn : Is is tomorrow that you go back to school for one more year ? I stay a last year in school, that's cool, I'll be able to see new faces.

G_kxxk : Yeah, that's tomorrow. What's your school's name ? Oh it sucks, stay 4 or 5 years at school that's horrible, idk how you're doing that.

Jxmxn : I'm at the SOPA, it's cool, but you should know since you live in Seoul. It doesn't disturb me as long as the students are pleasant and the new generation a minus respectful.

G_kxxk : Yes I know indeed. I also hope that the youngers will be respectful, anyway with the uniform the girls won't be bitches.

Jxmxn : Don't talk like that Kook. But wait, you never told me your whole name! What is it?

G_kxxk : I don't think it's necessary for you to know it. What's the point anyways ?

Jxmxn : I'd like know who I'm talking to...

G_kxxk : You only have to call me Kook, that's enough.

Jxmxn : Anyways, I hope we'll be able to meet some day, it's been 6 months since we talk and we both live in Seoul.

G_kxxk : Although we both come from Busan, what a coincidence... Did you follow me by any chance ?

Jxmxn : If I followed you I would know your name you dummy. Anyways it's 1 A.M, go to sleep, tomorrow you go back to school.

G_kxxk : You too, so go to sleep.

Jxmxn : Don't worry for me, I'm grown up, I know how to manage myself, contrarily to fetus Kook.

G_kxxk : You have so much sense of humor lmao.

Jxmxn : You laughed, the "lmao" wasn't there for nothing.

G_kxxk : Anyways, good night soab.

Jxmxn : The contrast in your sentence.

Jxmxn : Good night bby, sleep well.

Jxmxn : I'm kidding, I'm tired, that's why I'm talking shit.

Jxmxn : Anyways you don't give a fuck what I'm talking about.

Jxmxn : But well, sweet dreams little shit.

Jxmxn : There's contrast in my sentence too lmao.

Jxmxn : I talk about you but that's the same for me eheh.

G_kxxk : Can't you shut up two minutes ? I can't sleep because of your messages.

Jxmxn : Sorry eheh, I forgot. But well, sweet dreams.

Jxmxn : Anyways I stop, I admit I must be bitchy.

ALRIGHT GUYS.

I Know I'm not the best author, and I know it sucks, but it's just the beginning, the next chapters will be better, I promise !

My name's Ayianna and I'm French, so if there are a few mistakes or things like that I'm sorry ! I translated this story from my own story which was in French "Les hommes en noir" and I wanted to share it with you, so yeah.

I hope I'll enjoy this story and I hope you'll laugh, be angry, cry, and everything like that... I know this story is through Twitter, but I tried my best to share the feelings of the characters through messages. I really hope you'll appreciate it and I count on you to vote and comment as much as you want on my story ! Even if your comments are like "oh" "shit", etc... comment as much as you want, it always pleases the author !

I have to say a big THANK YOU to the author of a lot of fabulous and beautiful stories like "No Homo Tho", "Obey", "Road Rash", and other beautiful fanfictions, because she helped me a lot to correct my mistakes ! Her username is ceoseungri and if you haven't read her stories, go read them now because they're fabulous !

Anyways, goodbye and see you tomorrow for the next update!