20

20

Jxmxn : I stayed with him tonight, I had to tell my parents that I was sleeping at a friend's house.

Jxmxn : He managed to hold out when I was here, but when I arrived he was sinking a blade in his wrist..

Jxmxn : I wiped all of that, this blood that was streaming off his wrist. And when I wanted to throw the pad in the trash, I saw blades, and a lot, a lot, of pads full of blood.

Jxmxn : He must have done that so much.

G_kxxk : I don't like myself as I am. [NOT SENT]

Jxmxn : I slept in his bed, with him. I won't hide from you that his scent... disrupted me.

Jxmxn : He smells so nice.  

G_kxxk : You didn't kiss, did you ?

Jxmxn : I don't think he likes men.

Jxmxn : So I was just embracing him. I didn't touch him on his... lips. No.

G_kxxk : You didn't do anything ?

Jxmxn : I won't hide that I held back from kissing him and saying him that I fell in love with him.

Jxmxn : That I hold back from telling him what I feel towards him.

G_kxxk : But you missed a chance to do it...

Jxmxn : Yes, I know, but he was so hurt. He cried the whole night. He fell asleep at 4 in the morning and had nightmares, where he was talking about men in black.

G_kxxk : Did you manage to sleep ?

Jxmxn : I didn't close my eyes once. I was too scared about him getting up to cut himself. So I observed him sleeping. He was facing me and he was in my arms.

Jxmxn : He was so beautiful.

Jxmxn : I was contemplating him, he... I don't know why, I have the feeling the physically you look a lot like him. The description I made the other day was for fun. I see you a lot like him actually.

Jxmxn : He was breathtaking. When sleeping he looks like a Koala.

Jxmxn : But well, I looked at him so much that it feels as if I can draw his portrait.

G_kxxk : You're cute.

G_kxxk : That's kind, you looked after him a lot.

Jxmxn : I was scared about those men in back coming from one minute to the next, about them coming and opening the door to force him to cut himself.

G_kxxk : But they didn't come, fortunately.

Jxmxn : Yes they didn't come.

G_kxxk : They can't come. Simply because they always are here. [NOT SENT]

G_kxxk : They are invincible, and you can't do anything to help me with the men in black. [NOT SENT]

G_kxxk : Anyways, don't think about that anymore. When you left him was he okay ?

Jxmxn : He seemed, yes. His parents know what's going on, but even if they help him as much as they can... They promised me to help him more than the other days today.

G_kxxk : In that case don't worry for him.

Jxmxn : Yeah, I have to think about tomorrow !

Jxmxn : Because I see you tomorrow Jaecock.

G_kxxk : Don't you want him to come, to not be scared of what he could do ?

Jxmxn : No, he has to learn to not see me every day.

Jxmxn : And moreover it's been 7 months and a half that I'm waiting for this day, he doesn't have to be there for a meeting that important.

G_kxxk : Yeah...

Jxmxn : I look forward to see you Jaekook.

G_kxxk : Kook.

G_kxxk : I look forward to it too...

G_kxxk : I leave you now, see you tomorrow.

G_kxxk : They are back again. [NOT SENT]

Jxmxn : See you tomorrow dick head.

ARE YOU EXCITED? I decided to post this now because I was a bit late for the previous chapter... The next will be the last of the official chapters, but don't forget to read the important bonus : 21.5 ! If u liked it leave a vote, comments and share that story ! Bye and see you tomorrow !