5

5

Jxmxn : OMG

Jxmxn : I HAD THE TIME TO SAY HI TO HIM AND TRY TO TALK TO HIM

Jxmxn : AND I MESSED EVERYTHING UP BCS I FREAKED OUT ABOUT HIM REJECTING ME

Jxmxn : THAT HE WOULDN'T WANT TO BE MY FRIEND

G_kxxk : Yes, Indeed, you're a big dummy.

Jxmxn : Eh oh dongsaeng, no swearing like that towards your hyung.

G_kxxk : But you said it yourself ! And stop with Dongsaeng !

Jxmxn : Anyways, I noticed something wrong with him.

G_kxxk : Something wrong ? He's a reptilian ?

Jxmxn : Fuck stfu pls lmao.

G_kxxk : Anyways, what's wrong with him ?

Jxmxn : I don't know, he seems to be distant with his friends, like he's less smiling than before with them, or at all times, but still every time I cross his gaze he gives me a smile.

G_kxxk : What does that recognition mean ?

Jxmxn : I don't know, he's more alone, he seems unhappy every now and then, and I don't know, there are moments where he seems to be... somewhere else.

G_kxxk : Maybe there's something that bother him ? I don't know.

Jxmxn : I don't know, but even if I don't know him personally it makes me sad for him.

G_kxxk : Or he's okay and you're wrong.

Jxmxn : No, I observe him too often to know that it doesn't resemble him.

G_kxxk : AH BUT WAIT YOU OBSERVE HIM ?

Jxmxn : Well yeah from time to time I enjoy looking what he does with his friends, what he eats an everything.

G_kxxk : But wait, why are you doing that ?

Jxmxn : Because... I don't know, I really want to be friend with him so I observe his... costumes?

G_kxxk : Well, listen, that's not by observing him that you'll talk to him, so get your head out of your ass.

Jxmxn : We could think that your ask me to go talk to a girl bcs I have a crush on her.

G_kxxk : But that's a boy, yes I know...

Jxmxn : And I'm not gay, don't forget that.

G_kxxk : What do you think about gays ?

Jxmxn : I don't really know... I respect them and everything, but I find it hard to see how a man can love another man. That's strange.

G_kxxk : And how would you react if one of your friends told you that he's gay ?

Jxmxn : A close friend ?

G_kxxk : A friend you talk to everyday and appreciate a lot, and whom you confide to.

Jxmxn : Well, I don't really know...

G_kxxk : Would you be scared ? Do you see that as an illness?

Jxmxn : If I would be scared of it, maybe... Scared of him... Loving me? And scared of him trying to touch me or trying to kiss me or everything else, but I don't see it as an illness.

G_kxxk : Oh okay.

Jxmxn : Why are you asking me all of that ? That's very strange...

G_kxxk : Well, one of my friends confessed to me the other day that he was gay ahah, it was only to know how you would have react :)

Jxmxn : Yeah well, frankly I'm not really sure. I find it hard to see Taehyung, Hoseok or Jin gays or everything else... Although they never had girlfriends before.

G_kxxk : Yes I see... Okay well thank you!

Jxmxn : Anyways, I think I'll leave, my butt hurts.

G_kxxk : Fck, cool, saying that after talking about gays.

Jxmxn : LMAO no stop that's not funny ! A moment ago I played basketball with Yoongi and I fell on my butt after trying to dunk. It hurts so much.

G_kxxk : Yoongi ? Jungkook's buddy?

Jxmxn : Yeah, I met him yesterday on a basketball court and we played, he was very cool, and that's a good way of integrating myself in their group and go talk to Jungkook. :)

G_kxxk : But why Jungkook particularly ? Why not Yoongi or Namjoon ?

Jxmxn : Simply because he has something special. It seems as if there's a thing which is asking me to go talk to him, because we could be close and get on really well.

G_kxxk : Nothing more ?

Jxmxn : Well, the fact that I want to be like him has its importance I think. His temper seems cool, he's tall compared to me, he seems funny, kind and he's handsome. I want to resemble him.

G_kxxk : But Jimin, stop, you're good the way you are.

Jxmxn : I'm not exactly how I would want to be.

G_kxxk : No one is perfect, and once again you're very handsome, kind, funny, so stop it. Maybe he doesn't like himself as well.

Jxmxn : How would you know something like that ? He seems so pleased.

G_kxxk : Don't forget that someone can hide its true feelings very well.

Jxmxn : Yes but he seems so real, so pleased to live.

G_kxxk : You're not happy to live ?

Jxmxn : Of course I'm happy, but I only say that he seems satisfied with his actual life.

G_kxxk : Frankly, don't forget that we can hide easily what we feel Jimin.

G_kxxk : That's important.

Jxmxn : Yeah, I'll think about it.

G_kxxk : Don't look for being someone else, you don't know what this person lives. Today, when you saw him, did he seem pleased ?

Jxmxn : Less than usual.

G_kxxk : That's it, maybe he's not okay, he's not happy to be who he is.

Jxmxn : You don't see him every day to notice something like that.

G_kxxk : You don't live in his body to notice something like that.

Jxmxn : Kook, can we stop with that discussion ?

Jxmxn : Kook ?

Jxmxn : Kim Jaekook ?

Jxmxn : KIM FUCKING JAEKOOK

Jxmxn : U serious... ? Well, see you tomorrow then, sleep well.

G_kxxk : I suffer so much, I love you more every moment... You kill me without knowing it Jimin. [NOT SENT]

WOW THAT WAS A LONG LONG HIATUS. SORRY. Actually I had my final exams this year and I wasn't going to mess up. So rn High School's finished for me ! Well, I'm sorry, I didn't want to piss you off or something like that, but I'm back ! Don't forget to leave a like, comments, and don't forget to share that story ! Bye, see u tomorrow !