21

21

G_kxxk : Well, I'm here in 1 minute ! Are you already there ?

Jxmxn : I'm already here, I'm waiting for you. I'M SO EXCITED

G_kxxk : Calm down, I won't be the surprise of the year.

Jxmxn : Yeah, we'll see, in any case I'll meet my Twitter's best friend !

G_kxxk : I'm behind you right now. Turn around, but don't run, I beg you. Don't run away from me...

Jungkook was behind Jimin.

He was wearing a vest with a too wide white T-shirt and a ripped jean with Timberlands, his red cap on his head.

He sent the last message to the young man with orange hair before the latter turns around, an eyebrow raised, his face interrogator.

And when he saw him, he understood why Jaekook wrote that message. Simply because Jaekook wasn't anyone else but Jungkook.

- Happy Birthday Jimin. I sorry, I didn't plan a gift...

- You... You're kidding me, right ?

Jimin stepped back before puckering his eyebrows. You... That's not you, that's impossible.

- Jimin, that's me Kim Jaekook. My true name is Jeon Jungkook, and I'm the person you have talked to since a few months ago on twitter.

A sad smile crept on the thin face of the youngest, whereas tears started to stream down along his cheeks.

The oldest had his eyes bulging, he was hesitating between fleeing and running towards him to embrace him.

But when he heard his voice cracking up because of the tears, he couldn't prevent himself from embracing him, his breath jerky because of the tears hitting the neck of his friend.

- I'm sorry, sorry for lying to you, for pretending to be someone else, I... to know that on your birthday, I...

- Shut up Kook, shut up. That's not a big deal...

The younger dried his tears before looking at the smaller with intensity. The orange hair of Jimin mixing with the back-violet hair of Jungkook.

- Jimin, I have several thing to tell you today...

The two young men set themselves up and ate a few minutes after on the Natural Park of Seoul's grass, and they spent an afternoon they'd never forget.

Jimin would have never believed that his Twitter's best friend was the person whom he was in love with.

But whereas they were talking, Jungkook stopped himself from listening, as if he his mind was leaving to another world that he was the only one to know.

Then he looked up and breathed before fixing his gaze towards his friend.

- Jimin, you know that I told you about being... Gay.

- Yes... Why ?

The younger, his black-violet hair reflecting itself thanks to the autumn's sun rays, wanted to not tell him, keep it for him and suffer without him knowing.

But he couldn't prevent himself from telling the truth.

- I fell in love with you Jimin. You drive me crazy, it's you, simply you.

The young man with orange hair had his mouth half-opened, words not able to come out.

What can you answer to something like that ?