8

8

G_kxxk : It's been a long time Jimin.

Jxmxn : I HOPE YOU'RE FUCKING KIDDING ME

Jxmxn : YESTERDAY I THOUGHT THAT YOU WERE BEING KIDNAPPED

Jxmxn : It hasn't been a "Long time" !

Jxmxn : You talked to me YESTERDAY and I thought that you were dying !

Jxmxn : But what's wrong with you ?!

G_kxxk : I'm sorry, let's forget it.

G_kxxk : That's nothing, only my brother who plays with my phone to scare people.

Jxmxn : You never talk about you, your family, only your daily life at school... I didn't even know that you had a brother.

G_kxxk : Yet I have one.

Jxmxn : If it's really him, tell him to be fucked by a moose, like in the American Pie Movie.

G_kxxk : I'll tell him ahah, no problem.

G_kxxk : So, Jungkook's really better ?

Jxmxn : It seems to be gone, he seems bright, his eyes sparkle, he's back with his friends, and he smiles to me every time I cross his gaze.

Jxmxn : As if he changed in a snap.

G_kxxk : Maybe he had a bad period, its happens to everyone.

Jxmxn : Yes that's true, but to cry as much as I heard in the bathroom, or even to hear him talk to himself... That's crazy.

G_kxxk : Who knows ? Maybe he wasn't alone, you don't know.

Jxmxn : Yeah but well... I'll definitely talk to him tomorrow.

G_kxxk : That's cool, for once that you say something good.

Jxmxn : Stop it right now dongsaeng.

G_kxxk : Stop with Dongsaeng. Anyways, I have something to entrust you Jimin, something that weights on my hearts.

Jxmxn : Hmm yes.. ?

Jxmxn : You can't meet me because you're paraplegic !

G_kxxk : No, that's not it at all... 

Jxmxn : You can't meet me because you're half a boy and half a girl, you have a cock and breasts.

G_kxxk : Can you shut up for 2 minutes ? That's really important !

Jxmxn : Oh okay, go for it.

G_kxxk : I... Actually I could tell you that in real life, after meeting you, after having decided to trust you, I could be brave and explain that to you in front of you.

G_kxxk : But I can't, because I made mistakes, and I prefer to tell you that here and meet you after, rather than tell you the first time I'll see you... But it doesn't mean that I want to meet you now, far from it. 

G_kxxk : Actually there's one person in my school that I fell for. And that's worse every day, the more time passes, the more it's hard for me. The more time passes, the more I fall for that person.

Jxmxn : That girl you talked about ?

G_kxxk : Yes... but no... 

G_kxxk : No sorry I can't, you'll have to wait a few more days before I'll tell you.