3

3

G_kxxk : No I won't change my username to G_cock Lmao.

Jxmxn : Oh so you're in a better mood, good to see. YOU SHOULD HAVE RECEIVED THE THOUSAND OF MENTIONS I DID TO YOU.

Jxmxn : HAPPY BIRTHDAYUFHZEKJFNUEZHBFEZGFBYCEZ

Jxmxn : Joyeux anniversaire !

Jxmxn : Happyo birthdayo !

Jxmxn : Well, I admit I don't know what it is in Spanish, but the intention count.

G_kxxk : Thanks lmao that's still kind. :)

Jxmxn : What gift do you want me to offer you ? ;)

G_kxxk : What would be the point, you don't even know me !

Jxmxn : Precisely, good occasion for you to tell me what's your full name and for us to schedule a meeting ! ;)

G_kxxk : Stop with you smileys, I'm still not ready to meet you Jimin, that's all.

Jxmxn : But you know everything about me, my first name, family name, birthday, birth place, family, grades, everything ! And I, I hardly know a half of your first name, and that's the more important! Fuck, I'm your friend, you should trust me.

G_kxxk : It's hard for me to grant my trust to someone, that's all.

Jxmxn : It's hard for you to grant your trust to one single person : ME.

G_kxxk : You're not wrong on one side, it's mostly with you.

Jxmxn : You told me when we started talking that you would tell me your name on your birthday. Why are you stepping back?

G_kxxk : Because something happened and that's why I don't want to do it anymore.

Jxmxn : I did something wrong is that it ? Did I hurt you? You don't trust me as you used to in the beginning ?

G_kxxk : Stop, that's not it, that's complicated. I'll explain to you some day when I feel ready.

Jxmxn : You should be ready after all this time...

G_kxxk : I know, I was supposed to be. But now I'm not anymore.

Jxmxn : Anyways, that conversation doesn't lead us anywhere, let's talk about something different... How was your day? Did you get any gifts?

G_kxxk : Yeah, my family and my friends blessed me with gifts. A Bigbang album with a poster, skin products, makeup, perfume, clothes, money, and other things...

Jxmxn : But wait, are you rich or something ?

G_kxxk : Lmao no, those are from the entire family, and friends.

Jxmxn : Okay I see... Hm that's super cool, I'm happy for you ! If I could only add a gift for your 18 birthday too.

G_kxxk : Don't drivel Jimin, I swear I'm leaving if you continue.

Jxmxn : No Okay that's okay ! And you had makeup ? I mean, you wear makeup ? More soft or gothic ?

G_kxxk : Hm yeah, like you do... And it would be softer, like the idols of our generation, but not too much. Why ? Can't I do it ?

Jxmxn : Oh yes you can, I find it cool ! Ideas pop in my head! ;)

G_kxxk : You won't gift me makeup Jimin, I see it coming... Anyways, how was your day?

Jxmxn : Yeah anyways... Not too much things, I worked, and was with my friends every day. Oh, I forgot ! That was the birthday of a guy in my school too ! He must be younger than me, he's really gorgeous, really smiling, beautiful teeth, pretty eyes, and he wears makeup too.

G_kxxk : Oh really ? How did you know it was his birthday ?

Jxmxn : He's appreciated in the school, a lot of people love him, and he has 3 friends who always are with him and who screamed happy birthday in the corridors. I already saw him before, but I didn't really notice him. For me he was a bit of "the too much loved » guy of the school.

G_kxxk : The too much loved guy of the school ?

Jxmxn : Actually he's really gorgeous and that's because of that everybody's talking about him. And that's true that he's really handsome. And because of that the girls are crazy for him and the boys envy him. But I don't know if he has a lot of friends or not, and due to his popularity I mistrusted him.

G_kxxk : And what do you think about him ?

Jxmxn : Well, I think that his name is Jeon Jungkook and he's very smiling, doesn't seem haughty, he seems cool and his friends too. He even gave me a smile two or three times when I was looking at him because of the screams of his friends. Yeah frankly he seems cool.

G_kxxk : Oh okay. It's cool!

Jxmxn : I see you a bit like him actually, that's funny, I don't know why... In addition there's Kook in his first name !

G_kxxk : You... You imagine me to be like him ?

Jxmxn : Yeah I don't know why. Going back to YOUR name. Tell me, please :(

G_kxxk : You're really bitchy... I'm Kim Jaekook, now you're happy ?

Jxmxn : THANKS OMG WAIT I'M REALIZING

Jxmxn : WAIT YOU TOLD ME YOUR FAMILY NAME AND YOUR FULL FIRST NAME

Jxmxn : IS IT A DREAM OR THE REALITY ?

G_kxxk : Calm down, that's only a family name and a first name...

Jxmxn : THAT'S SO HUGE FOR ME, LIKE

Jxmxn : It seems as if you granted me a part of your trust. And that, that's so beautiful, I'm touched idk why...

G_kxxk : Park Jimin, you're annoying me.

G_kxxk : I'm leaving you, I have to go and see my parents for my birthday party with the family.

Jxmxn : 'Kay, Still HAPPY BIRTHDAY, and thank you for telling me your full name, I feel free, more special for you. KISS ON YOUR ASS SOAB. :)

G_kxxk : Bye Hyung, and thank you again.

G_kxxk : I'm so sorry... [NOT SENT]

G_kxxk : I'm feeling like betraying your trust. [NOT SENT]

G_Kxxk : Being an appalling friend, who prefers being protected more than to say the truth. [NOT SENT]

G_kxxk : It seems like I hurt you and sink a knife in your back without you noticing. [NOT SENT]

G_kxxk : I have to approach you before someone steals you. [NOT SENT]

G_kxxk : If only we didn't start to talk on twitter, we wouldn't be here. [NOT SENT]

G_kxxk : At least I wouldn't be afraid of falling in love with you, in writing or even in real life. [NOT SENT]

G_kxxk : What are you doing to me Park Jimin ? I feel like getting ill at the same time as I'm falling for your charm... [NOT SENT]

Here it is ! So you can see that Jungkook said his "name" hmm ? A false name, as expected. And Jimin, this brat, believed him... Ah, so innocent... Anyways I hope you like it ! And if so, please don't forget to like, comment and share, it's really important ! See ya tomorrow ! Bye !