13

13

Jxmxn : I.

Jxmxn : ate.

Jxmxn : with.

Jxmxn : Jeon fucking Jungkook.

G_kxxk : Calm your language lmao.

G_kxxk : How was it ?

Jxmxn : That was so nice !

Jxmxn : Like we talked about this and that, like we do.

Jxmxn : I talked about you a lot as well. ;)

G_kxxk : What do you mean ? You talked about me to him ?

Jxmxn : Yeah, I told him that you are an incredible person and that I'll meet you in the very near future .

Jxmxn : And he even said to me that he was in the same situation, twitter's buddy, nearly the meeting !

G_kxxk : I know, It was me who answered you, you dumbass. [NOT SENT]

G_kxxk : I'm Jungkook since the beginning. [NOT SENT]

G_kxxk : That's funny, you talk about him to me a lot and you talk about me a lot to him, that's funny in a way ahah.

Jxmxn : I admit ahah ! But for real, his beauty, his simplicity, his kindness, his humor...

G_kxxk : And he's starting again to be cheesy, that's unbelievable... 

Jxmxn : STOP WITH THAT CHEESY THING ! I... Jaekook.

Jxmxn : I'll tell you something I thought I'd never say one day.

G_kxxk : Kook. But yes, go on.

Jxmxn : I... I think I'm falling for Jungkook's charm, buuuuut I'm not sure.

Jxmxn : But I'm straight huh !

G_kxxk : My boy, the same thing happened to me with a guy although I was supposed to be « Straight ». These things can't be controlled.

G_kxxk : You just said that you're starting to feel things for me. You don't know how much I want to cry. [NOT SENT]

Jxmxn : Yeah but I'm feeling a bit shameful, like stained because of my own self.

G_kxxk : You really are starting to fall for his charm ? Feel things for him ?

Jxmxn : That's crazy but... Yeah, I think I'm starting to feel things for him. All those moments observing him, even if I didn't know him, it contributed to that. That evolution of my feelings.

Jxmxn : If I hadn't observe him, look at him, admire him, I wouldn't be like that towards him. Just a buddy... And that's what he is right now. But it seems as if I want more.

G_kxxk : That's beautiful. Don't worry, you're normal, especially keep it on your mind.

Jxmxn : That's funny because you're saying that to me but you don't feel normal at all. 

G_kxxk : That's different. You'll know one day I think.

Jxmxn : Because what's funny is the fact that the day before, he didn't seem... Normal. He seems sick, but I don't know in which way.

Jxmxn : Or he speaks to dead people. But well, I think that the mystery does that I like him more.

G_kxxk : You're cute, you should look at yourself from someone else's the point of view.

Jxmxn : But when I was eating with him he had his sleeves rolled up and... I saw things.

G_kxxk : Things ?

Jxmxn : Scars, fresh, on his forearms. I think he... cuts himself.

G_kxxk : Maybe... But well, one day I think you'll finally know why.

Jxmxn : I really want to help him... But well, let's talk about something else, all of that makes me sad.

Jxmxn : A bit of gaiety !

Jxmxn : I see you in 30 days ! FUCK 

G_kxxk : I have to leave you, I'm sorry.

G_kxxk : Then men in Black comeback.

G_kxxk : Jimin I love you I'm sorry. [NOT SENT]

Jxmxn : BUT I ALREADY HEARD THAT SOMEWHERE

Jxmxn : I don't find.

Jxmxn : That's bitchy.

Jxmxn : GOOD NIGHT DOUCHEBAG.

Jxmxn : But wait, who are those men in black ?

Jimin's feelings are more confused than ever ! The McDo, the scars, and the comeback of The Men in Black. But Jimin's a bit dumb rn and although he heard it the previous day and doesn't remember it. Sad reality but he really confound the two characters bc he compares them a bit. Well if u liked it leave a like, comments and share this story ! Even if I don't answer when you post comments don't worry, I read them all, and they make me happy, long or short comments ! Thank you and see ya tomorrow.