2

2

Jxmxn : Man, this day was dope !

G_kxxk : Oh... ?

Jxmxn : Yeah that was crazy, seeing my buddies again after a long time, it feels nice as fuck, and seeing all those new faces too !

G_kxxk : That's good for you.

Jxmxn : Kook, show me a little more enthusiasm pls.

G_kxxk : I don't have necessarily the need.

Jxmxn : What's wrong man ? Your day was bad?

G_kxxk : Not at all, that was cool, I saw my friends too.

Jxmxn : So ? Why are you answering me so shortly ? Also that you don't answer with a lot of warmth...

G_kxxk : You insinuate that I answer with freshness ? :)

Jxmxn : I admire your sense of humor, you should be a comic, seriously.

G_kxxk : Lmao, thanks I'll think about it, I'll thank you at the end of my spectacles.

Jxmxn : Lmao anyways, what's wrong ?

G_kxxk : Ah besides being bitchy before sleeping you're at 5 PM too?

Jxmxn : Always here to harass and annoy you :)

G_kxxk : ... Nothing, I thought you trusted me tho.

Jxmxn : You don't seem to understand that we have talked for six months 24/7 and that I learned how to see through your words.

G_kxxk : No, you saw wrong, go back to school.

Jxmxn : Kook, stop pls and tell me. Who do you want me to say it ? No one, that's between us, on top of that I never saw you irl, no one would know who I'm talking about if one day my tongue slips.

G_kxxk : I like the selca you posted on Insta.

Jxmxn : Wait, you have Insta ? And you never told me about that ?! Give me your username right now.

G_kxxk : You're pretty on it, orange suits you better than red.

Jxmxn : Whore Kook, give me your Insta name and stop changing subject every time.

G_kxxk : That's G_kxxk, but I don't post pics, I just like a some things. When you'll be on my profile you'll see a white profile with no profile picture, you'll be disappointed...

Jxmxn : No but that's not fair, you know how I look and not me. Are you serious?

G_kxxk : Oh yes. And coming back to what I was talking about: I like your eyes and your teeth, that's harmonious.

Jxmxn : I'm realizing... YOU DIDN'T ANSWER MY QUESTION : WHY AREN'T U FEELIN GOOD ?

G_kxxk : But I'm good, calm your pussy !

Jxmxn : Stop dongsaeng, don't talk like that ! And I'm a man as far as I know!

G_kxxk : Stop calling me dongsaeng, how many times should I repeat...

Jxmxn : Tell me simply what's wrong, or I'll harass you to know.

G_kxxk : You're really bitchy, what should we do with you ?

Jxmxn : Spit. It. Out.

G_kxxk : That's nothing really ! I just saw someone today that I appreciate and I'm afraid about starting feeling things for that person. In addition that someone doesn't even know me.

Jxmxn : What's the name of that girl ?

G_kxxk : Well I'm going, bye, I told you enough.

Jxmxn : No wait ! I'll stop, okay ? Anyways... I don't know, try to talk with that girl no?

G_kxxk : I won't try to talk to that « Girl » because there's a 2 years age gap and I don't have the courage.

Jxmxn : You don't care ! Age isn't important, go for it, don't lose an occasion of having a girlfriend!

G_kxxk : You know what ? It pisses me to talk about that, I mean I'm really starting boiling up inside. So now we are going to stop talking about that.

Jxmxn : But it's okay Kook, stop it, this is just because her face in your mind heats you up, that's normal ;)

G_kxxk : You piss me off, we'll talk tomorrow, rn I'm no longer in the mood. Bye.

Jxmxn : Kook !

Jxmxn : Wait Kook pls, I was telling that for fun...

Jxmxn : KKKKKKOOOOOOOOOOKKKKKKKKKKKK !

Jxmxn : COOOOOOOOOCCCCKKKKK !

Jxmxn : Lmao I'm too funny.

Jxmxn : G_cock, that's cool, change your @.

Jxmxn : Well, Kook, seriously, go see that girl...

Jxmxn : I thought you loved men seeing your tweets, but fortunately I think I was wrong, not that I don't like gays hmm. [NOT SENT]

Jxmxn : I hope that this girl will be as happy as I am with you now.

Jxmxn : As a friend huh.

Jxmxn : Not in a romantic way at all.

Jxmxn : Don't misunderstand me, I'm not gay.

So, the second part is here ! I hope you enjoy it, like really ! I forgot to say that if you see mistakes and things like that, tell me, that's important. Anyways, you can see through that part that Jimin isn't homophobic but doesn't really like homosexuals... And there's a lot more  in the next chapters ! If you like it, please don't forget to vote and comment, it would be very cool ! See you tomorrow for the next part, Bye !