10

10

G_kxxk : So did you talk to Jungkook ?

G_kxxk : Did you finally decide to go talk to him ?

Jxmxn : FUCK YES.

Jxmxn : SORRY ABOUT NOT TELLING YOU AFTER SCHOOL, BUT I ARRIVED HOME 10 MINUTES AGO.

Jxmxn : I

Jxmxn : I'M SHOCKED BECAUSE OF MY ACHIEVEMENT.

G_kxxk : Explain everything and calm yourself, it seems as if you're a chick who talked to her crush. 

Jxmxn : Yeah I admit... Well anyways.

Jxmxn : WE FUCKING TALKED TO EACH OTHER.

G_kxxk : I told you to calm and tell me everything, so do it.

Jxmxn : Yeah that's true. So, I was in the corridors, and I came to him and I told him "Sorry, are you Jungkook ?" and well he smiled to me, with his lips, and he told me "Yes, why ?".

G_kxxk : Yeah he wouldn't smile to you with his ass man, you don't have to precise with his lips lmao.

Jxmxn : You break everything ! 

Jxmxn : Anyways, I told him « Actually I'm Yoongi's buddy, we often play basketball together, and I wanted to ask you if you wanted to play basketball with me tomorrow because he told me you were good ».

Jxmxn : AND AFTER THAT MOMENT OMG YOU WON'T BELIEVE IT.

G_kxxk : He slapped you on the face and told you « No I don't talk to people shorter than me » LMAOO

Jxmxn : STFU NO. 

Jxmxn : He told me "Yeah well tomorrow at 5PM, it's okay, I'm sure I'll beat you. What's your name ?" AND I TOLD HIM JIMIN AND HE TOLD ME "THAT'S A BEAUTIFUL NAME"

G_kxxk : Fck, admit you had a STROKE.

Jxmxn : I WAS THERE IN MODE FUCKING FUCK OMG I TALK TO HIM AFTER WEEKS OF OBSERVING HIM, HES SO KIND 

G_kxxk : You're so cheesy.

Jxmxn : I'm not cheesy dongsaeng.

G_kxxk : No dongsaeng. It really seems as if you're a girl who talked to her crush for the time of her life.

Jxmxn : But what r u talking about ?! That's just a guy I want to talk to and be friend with because he seems cool.

G_kxxk : Yeah well calm your pussy, it really seems as if you're in love.

Jxmxn : I'm not gay...

G_kxxk : I know, thank you for saying it again, you thought yesterday wasn't enough ?

Jxmxn : Scuse me, I forgot. Anyways it shows that I don't consider you like someone else.

G_kxxk : Anyways, what do you think about him ?

Jxmxn : He's tall, taller than me, like I said. And he's kind, he has a soft voice, he's beautiful and he seems to have muscles, and his smile, fuck, his smile.

G_kxxk : You're really too cheesy, I abandon.

Jxmxn : I won't take back what I told, I really think that. That's my first impression.

G_kxxk : Yes I understood ahah.

G_kxxk : So you'll play basketball with him tomorrow ?

Jxmxn : Yeah, I look forward to it, we could talk a bit while playing, I'll know more about him.

G_kxxk : Jimin, you never talked to me about a particular girl this year.

G_kxxk : Why are you only talking about him ?

Jxmxn : What does that mean ?

Jxmxn : I just said that I'm not gay.

Jxmxn : Never, I say never, I'm seeing myself with a guy. Him, he's just a buddy I want to talk to.

Jxmxn : Boys are not supposed to love boys.

G_kxxk : Thank you for making me feel good about my sexual orientation.

G_kxxk : It always makes me happy to hear good things like that.

G_kxxk : Anyways, since you don't seem to understand why I'm like that I'll go.

Jxmxn : NO WAIT I DIDN'T WANT TO SAY THAT

G_kxxk : Yet you said it moron.

Jxmxn : I'm sorry, that's just that it's still hard for me the admit the fact that YOU are gay.

Jxmxn : I really have nothing against gays.

G_kxxk : Yeah okay that's good enough, stop talking to spill shit.

Jxmxn : We can't live a day without fighting each other a bit... Can't we stay calm just one day ?

G_kxxk : It doesn't seem like it. At least I'm not the one saying sentences that make someone mad.

Jxmxn : For God's sake calm down Jaekook.

G_kxxk : Kook. Just Kook.

Jxmxn : Anyways.

G_kxxk : And that's sure that God didn't spoil me, between being gay and

Jxmxn : And ?

G_kxxk : Fuck Jimin they're back

Jxmxn : That's you brother again hmm... Go fuck yourself with a tree branch

G_kxxk : NO THEY REALLY ARE HERE

G_kxxk : I SWEAR TO GOD, THAT'S NOT MY BROTHER

Jxmxn : Well stop that's not funny anymore, give the phone back to Jaekook.

G_kxxk : WHO IS JAEKOOK

G_kxxk : THERE'S ONLY ME

G_kxxk : HOW DO I DO TO MAKE THEM GET OUT OF HERE

Jxmxn : What do you mean by Who is Jaekook ? That's your brother you dumbass, now give him back his phone. 

G_kxxk : KOOK I I AM KOOK

Jxmxn : You are... his brother ?

G_kxxk : NO I, WHY DO THEY WANT ME TO DO THAT

Jxmxn : Stop now and give him back his phone.

G_kxxk : THERE'S ONLY KOOK AND THE MEN IN BLACK  

G_kxxk : ME AND THE MEN WHO KILL

G_kxxk : ME AND MY NIGHTMARES

Jxmxn : Well stop, you're starting to freak me out, give him back his phone.

G_kxxk : KOOK THAT4S ME THEY4LL TAKE ME

G_kxxk : IAM SORRZY JIMON

Jxmxn : Well, Jaekook, your brother annoys me, I will go, bye

Okay so here's the tenth ! You already read kinda half of the story. You can see that Jimin finally talked to Jungkook irl, but the end is just going to shit, ahah, but well, you'll understand later. In your opinion, who really is Jungkook's brother who writes instead of him ? Who are these Men in Black ? Tell me in the comment section if you liked it, and don't forget to leave a like and share that story ! See u tomorrow, Bye !