6

6

Jxmxn : Kook ?

Jxmxn : It's been two days that you didn't answer.

Jxmxn : I'm worried, really.

Jxmxn : Did you know that I didn't see him today with Yoongi and the others ?

Jxmxn : And that yesterday he didn't smile once ?

Jxmxn : He had a sad look, on his face, he had his eyes glassy, and he seemed pale.

Jxmxn : In the end you were right, maybe he doesn't feel good ?

Jxmxn : Actually it kills me, because I didn't see his smile appear on his face like I had the habit to see it every day.

Jxmxn : He didn't smile to me, even once, even with the infinite number of times I crossed his gaze.

Jxmxn : And when he was with his friends he seemed somewhere else, one more time.

Jxmxn : At one moment I went to the bathroom and before going in I heard noises... It was him.

Jxmxn : He was crying.

Jxmxn : My heart broke into pieces at the moment, I wanted to go in and take him in my arms, even if I don't know him, even if I never talked to him before.

Jxmxn : Because yeah, I wanted to talk to him that week, try to be his friend. But I didn't manage to do it.

Jxmxn : When I listened behind the bathroom's door, I heard things that shocked me, besides him crying.

Jxmxn : Yeah I know, it's wrong to listen behind the doors, but nevermind, I had to do it.

Jxmxn : He was talking. I was sure he was alone though.

Jxmxn : He was saying "Get out of here. I hate you. Stop harassing me" and after he said "Why am I like that ?"

Jxmxn : He said « I'm so angry with myself... why driving me like that ? » And I heard a weight fall on the floor.

Jxmxn : But I still heard him crying, so I was thinking that he was still conscious, and that he just wanted to sit on the floor, slide on the wall, to cry.

Jxmxn : I was petrified Kook, I wanted to help him, really.

Jxmxn : I really wanted to go reassure him, no matter what he had.

Jxmxn : But that's like I couldn't move anymore. As if I could hear his voice in my head telling me "let me suffer and cry alone", as if he was screaming to me "let me die alone".

Jxmxn : And moreover I believe he told me that, that's what surprised me.

Jxmxn : But after, I thought that he didn't talk to me.

Jxmxn : He was talking to himself, once more. 

Jxmxn : Kook, answer, help me save him.

Jxmxn : I know that I should have went to help him, that I should have moved and don't stay paralyzed.

Jxmxn : But I was petrified, I was scared too.

Jxmxn : He seemed so happy and joyful at the beginning.

Jxmxn : At the beginning...

G_kxxk : Tell me why pleased people are so depressing ? [NOT SENT]

Jxmxn : I realize that he's more important to me than what I was thinking.

Jxmxn : Even if, for the thousand time, I don't know who he is.

Jxmxn : I'd be sad to be attached to him, because of the fear of that smile transforming into tears. 

Jxmxn : What's already done.

Jxmxn : IT ANNOYS ME

Jxmxn : HELP ME KOOK

Jxmxn : HELP HIM

G_kxxk : How could I save myself ? [NOT SENT]

G_kxxk : Even with all the world's will I couldn't. [NOT SENT]

Jxmxn : I'd like to make sure that people don't hide their craziness.

G_kxxk : In order to be helped... Yes I know, I'd like to as well, but people will see me as a monster, an inhuman person. [NOT SENT]

Jxmxn : In order to be helped.

G_kxxk : And on top of that... Why do I love alone ? Why do I suffer alone ? [NOT SENT]

Jxmxn : Answer me Kook.

Jxmxn : If that's because of the previous time's discussion I didn't want to upset you. I didn't know you assigned importance to what a person seemed to show and really felt.

Jxmxn : I didn't want to hurt you. 

Jxmxn : I really like you... You became so special to me.

Jxmxn : Almost my best friend, even if I have Taehyung I'm sure we could have a different relationship.

Jxmxn : I would have two best friends... But seriously, I don't know if you feel that way towards me.

G_kxxk : Unfortunately, I acknowledged yesterday that I'm really falling in love with you Park Jimin. That you're a bit of the hope I'm relying on every day. [NOT SENT]

G_kxxk : I feel so much more than friendship for you... But everybody prevents me from loving you. [NOT SENT]

G_kxxk : They don't like the person I am, and don't accept it. In the end I don't accept myself as well. [NOT SENT]

G_kxxk : That's sad. [NOT SENT]

Jxmxn : Kook you're so important... Answer, I beg you.

Jxmxn : Jaekook, I'm the Jae of your Kook.

Jxmxn : As a friend of course.

Jxmxn : Lmao, a bit of humor, it doesn't kill hmm ?

Jxmxn : Maybe you're just wanking in front of a porno and you don't answer because of that.

Jxmxn : Impossible, it's been 2 days that you don't answer, you wouldn't jerk off for 2 days.

Jxmxn : All of that to say one thing : I'm scared for him because he seems to be unwell...

Jxmxn : And come back please, I miss you.

G_kxxk : I'm trying to come back.

Jxmxn : KOOK

Jxmxn : PLS TELL ME WHY U DIDN'T ANSWER TO THE HUNDRED OF DMS I SENT TO YOU

Jxmxn : KIM FUCKING JAEKOOK WHERE WERE YOU ?

Jxmxn : Are you mad at me ?

Jxmxn : KOOK

Jxmxn : ANSWER

Jxmxn : I beg you...

Hey ! So here is the 6th ! I hope you liked it even if the majority of the dm's are Jimin's bc Kook doesn't answer a lot and his dm's aren't sent. What do u feel about that part ? Why did Kook react this way in your opinion, and why is he doing that ? Leave a lie, share and comment if you appreciated, and see u tomorrow ! Bye !