14

14

Jxmxn : Jungkook isn't well.

Jxmxn : I really think he's sick.

Jxmxn : He...He doesn't talk to the boys anymore. I was trying to close my eyes on it for a few days, but he's really distancing himself from them. 

Jxmxn : He's not with them anymore, and apparently his grades are dropping a lot. He's not as strong as before in school...

Jxmxn : When the boys try to talk to him he is apparently somewhere else. He has his mind in another world.

Jxmxn : And he continues to look at me from times to times with terrified eyes.

Jxmxn : Just now I asked him what did he have for his birthday, that's not so long ago, because it was the same day as yours, the 1st of September. He doesn't remember. Not only one of his gifts.

Jxmxn : He seems so tired, his skin tone is a lot more pale than usually, his eyes are smaller because of the sleep he misses, and he seems to be skinnier too.

Jxmxn : Although that his smile is still so beautiful, his cheeks are hollowing out, and his neglected hair doesn't embellish his face, which was so beautiful a few weeks before, a few days.

Jxmxn : I'm falling for his charm, and I have to find what's wrong with him.

Jxmxn : My heart races more and more when I'm passing by him.

Jxmxn : It should be the inverse. I should be tired of him. But I can't. More I'm looking at him...

Jxmxn : But I didn't say everything, again.

Jxmxn : I... I heard one more time his crying in the bathroom. This time I went in.

Jxmxn : And fortunately I did it. He had a fucking Swiss knife in his hands, and was starting to cut himself.

Jxmxn : I... I don't know what's wrong with him, but I've been so scared.

Jxmxn : I instantly came to him and threw the knife. And I pressed his wrist, his blood was streaming a lot, though it was a small notch.

Jxmxn : He was crying so hard, his sobs, I had the feeling that they were dagger's strokes in my heart.

Jxmxn : And after he closed his eyes and was continuing to stifle himself with his crying. He was closing his eyes so strong, like to prevent him to see something.

Jxmxn : Then he put his hands on his ears before squealing a little plaintive scream.

Jxmxn : And then he said « That's the only way to keep them silent, to make them disappear, I'm sorry. ». What was he talking about ?

Jxmxn : I didn't try to understand and I instantly helped him to go to the nursery. The nurse took him over. Then she said to me that I had to leave. That it was serious.

Jxmxn : My heart is broken Kook. I know that I meet you in less than one month but... I don't know if my mood will be at its max. 

Jxmxn : And if he wanted to commit suicide ? Why ?

Jxmxn : I asked Namjoon, Jin, or Yoongi, as much as I could, but they were all as worried as me and they don't know what's happening.

Jxmxn : It seems as if I'm in a deadly impasse, and it kills me.

Jxmxn : I'm attaching myself too fast, I really have to calm myself. Do you realize that... I have the feeling to be more and more attached every time ?  

Jxmxn : That's... That's not a gift to form attachment this fast. I swear.

Jxmxn : Kook, You... Are you listening ?

G_kxxk : Yes, I'm here, I listen to you. 

G_kxxk : Continue if you want to say something more.

Jxmxn : No, I don't really want to say more things. I'm depressed enough to do that. The person who I'm maybe starting to feel feelings for is just depressed, just wants to die, and I don't know why.

G_kxxk : I'm sorry to make you undergo all of that. Really. But I can't anymore. [NOT SENT]

G_kxxk : You're the one who made it like that in a certain way... But I can't be mad at you. [NOT SENT]

G_kxxk : If anything, that's not your fault... But in every way I'm in love with you. [NOT SENT]

G_kxxk : And even if I struggle to stay alive and stay next to you, I can't anymore. The more time passes, the more I struggle to live. [NOT SENT]

G_kxxk : I understand you.. But rest, don't think about that anymore, I'm sure it'll end near.

G_kxxk : Rest, think about our meeting !

Jxmxn : Yes that's true... Well, I leave you then... See you tomorrow my love.

G_kxxk : See you tomorrow Park Jimin... See you tomorrow...

Okay so that part is a bit sadder than the others, bc we can clearly see how Jk suffers, and unfortunately Jimin's affected as well because of that situation. I hope you're not shocked bc of the mutilation, and I really hope that u won't ever do something like that, bc if u do u have to talk about it to someone. You can't stay still and stay alone. Jk needs help but for the moment nobody's here except Jimin, who doesn't really understand. You have to know that help is important and can change a lot. You can't stay silent on a subject like that, you have to talk about it, really. Okay so I'll stop here. I hope you liked it, and if you did leave a like, comments, an share this story ! Thank you and see you tomorrow !