Chapter IV

"Can't we wait a minute and appreciate how adorable Chirithy is?" ~A quote by me
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Aina was with the five Foretellers as the Master came out with a flask and placed it on his desk. Inside was a small, cat-like creature with grey fur and black stripes. On its back was some sort of emblem. They was sleeping in the flask, occasionally tossing and turning to get comfortable. Foreteller Ava squealed as she ran over to where the flask is. "Master, did you make this?" She cooed the small creature. "It's so cute!"

"Well, things are gonna get pretty hectic around here soon," Master of Masters explained. "But, this Spirit Chirithy is going to make your lives much easier! Hopefully."

"Spirits?" Foreteller Gula asked, coming over.

"You could say they're like cats and dogs," Master of Masters continued. "And they'll be your loyal pets. Every wielder will get one of these adorable little guys at their side. But, they're here to help, so play nice!" He tapped the flask and Chirithy got up, attempting to grab his finger but was blocked by glass.

"Okay!" Foreteller Ava nodded.

"Oh, right before I forget..." the Master's tone became serious and everyone quieted down in order to listen what he said to say. "If wielder gets overcome by malice-or rather, if they're heart is tainted by darkness-their adorable little Spirit will become a Nightmare."

"So you're telling us if we see a Nightmare..." Foreteller Ira started slowly.

"Someone has fallen into darkness," Foreteller Invi finished.

"Exactly," Master of Masters nodded. "And if you don't stop this renegade Spirit, it'll plant darkness if the hearts of others, and you'll have an army of Nightmares in your hands. Beware."

"So, if we see any one of these Nightmares anywhere, we have to get rid of it in the spot," Foreteller Aced summarized what the Master had said.

"No!" Foreteller Ava cried. "I won't let you do that!"

"No wonder you ended up as the bear," Aina rolled her eyes.

"You're scary," Foreteller Gula explained.

"You're point?" Foreteller Aced asked.

"Maybe you could growl at them?" Foreteller Ava suggested.

"Hm..." Foreteller Aced pondered, unaware of the fact the Foreteller Ava insulted him. Aina bit her lip and stifled a giggle, waiting for Foreteller Aced's reaction. He gasped, realizing the insult. "Don't insult me!" He shouted.

"Come on Aced," the Master chuckled. "You won't know it works unless you try."

We all burst out laughing. I clung to the desk, holding my stomach as I laughed. Foreteller Aced stood there in disbelief and had a flustered look on his face. "Please tell me that you're joking..." He begged shaking his head.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Seriously though...
CHIRITHY IS SOOOO CUTE!!!!
AHHHHH!!!