Home

EVE

"Have a good flight." The woman said as me and Heath walked onto the plane.

"Yes, thank you." I smiled.

Heath nodded smiling at her, before following the other woman who took us to our first class seats.

"Would you like any drinks, food, films?" She smiled as me and Heath got comfy.

"I'm okay at the moment, Eve?" Heath replied.

"Could I have a bottle of water?" I asked smiling up at her.

"Sure be right back." She smiled walking away.

"We will probably get back at nine tonight so if you want we can order take out?" Heath asked putting his feet up and turning the vibration on the seat.

"Works for me. What take out though?" I replied just as the woman came back.

"Here's your water." She placed it down on my table.

"Thanks." I smiled then turned back to Heath.

"Fish and chips maybe, I haven't had that in a while." He told me.

I was just about to reply when the speaker went off for an announcement.

-make sure your seat belts are on as we are about to lift of, have a good flight-

********

8:30pm

HEATH

Once we had landed and caught a cab, we were taken to our home, we were welcomed kindly and taken to our apartment.

"Welcome back Eve and Heath you were missed a lot." The man smiled. Before closing the door leaving us alone.

"I'll call the fish and chips place." Eve smiled looking through the phone book.

"Cool I will get the plates ready the usually bring it straight away." I replied as she dialled the number.

I couldn't believe Zack, I knew what he was trying to do, he was trying to get Eve from me, clearly doing anything to get her, as he paid one hundred dollars to come to where we were. I would make sure Eve was by my side at all times. And I would see my father tomorrow and tell him what Zack was up to.

"Heath! Heath answer me!" Eve's voice pulled me out of my thoughts.

"Huh? Oh Eve what?" I asked seeing her looking at me worriedly.

"Are you okay? What do you want?" She pressed pointing to the phone in her hands.

"Oh, battered cod with medium fries please." I replied putting the plates not he side.

"Okay..." Okay she said frowning before telling the phone what I wanted.

After she had ordered it she hung up and walked over to me.

"Should be here in ten." She started then grabbed my hand and turned me to face her. "What was you thinking about while I was on the phone?" She asked me.

"How do you know I was thinking about something?" I asked confused.

"Because you wouldn't answer when I called you, and your face was scrunched up in anger." She replied as if it was obvious.

"Oh, don't worry." I sighed pulling her into a hug.

"Okay but you can tell me anything." She whispered to me.

The door bell dinged and Eve pulled away to answer it.

"Eve here's the money for it." I handed her ten dollars.

She smiled then walked to the door.

*****

Dinner was great and after we snuggled up on the couch together talking and listening to music.

I liked the holiday but it was good to be home.