Meanwhile

ZACK

"Zack your well and okay to leave." The doctor came and said to me.

"Finally!" I exclaimed. "God you take a long time to make a simple decision." I added getting out the hospital bed to get changed out of the hideous hospital bed clothing.

"Just be careful Mr Carllton." He told me. "Oh and congratulate your brother, he looks really in love." He added smiling.

"What do you mean?" I asked my face boiling at the mention of my brother.

"Look, they are in the news paper." He replied showing me the news paper. And sure enough there they were about to kiss.

"Erghh." I exclaimed fuming.

"I get the impression you don't like your brother." The doctor stated making the bed I had slept in.

"It's none of your business. Bye and thanks." I said walking away leaving the doctor staring after me.

*******

Once I was dressed decent again, and checked out I remembered I didn't have my car. So I stood at the end of the path and waited for a cab.

Eventually a person stopped and took me to exactly where I wanted to go.

Eve and Heath's school.

"Thank you, keep the change." I sad handing the driver a five dollar note.

I stepped out and walked to the front entrance. Hoping not to get stopped I just walked normally through the reception.

"Excuse me." A woman's voice said making me annoyed.

"Yes?" I asked not facing her.

"Do you go here? Or a relative of someone?" She asked.

"Relative." I replied quickly.

"Okay here's a visitors pass." He said handing me a little clip with visitor on it.

"Thank you." I sighed then snatched it off her before walking away.

I walked through the second set of doors and I suddenly got pushed and shoved, as I realised it was lesson transition time. I pushed through towards the map and timetable, shoving loads of kids out the way. I got glares as I was clearly recognised from Eve and Heath's wedding.

Once I got there I looked at what year thirteen had and they had maths. Then I looked on the map to see it was up the stairs at the very top.

I took a map and walked to the set of stairs the map had shown. And sure enough it said maths this way on it, so I walked up to the top. Now to find the class, I thought to myself. I walked along and peered inside each room, but no sign of her.

I walked back along till I saw her red hair and perky attitude. I slammed the door open and stormed in. Then I saw Max and Millie walking over to me.

"Zack baby." Millie flirted.

"That was for one night, we are not together, so go polish your nails." I snapped angrily. Then turned back to Max and Jazz.

"Zack, what are you doing here!?" Jazz asked surprised.

"Oh you think I would let you get away with hurting me at he wedding." I sneered.

"You tried to hurt Eve and Heath, we wouldn't let you do that!" Jazz exclaimed shoving my chest.

"Your a bold little creature." I hissed angrily.

"Creature? What you trying to say?" She asked her face burning red.

"You wouldn't understand." I told her sarcastically

"No you tell me!" She yelled.

"Let's take this outside shall we?" I asked grabbing her wrist and Max's wrist.

"Oi, let go I'm coming but you have no power over me." Max told me sternly, before ripping his hand from my grip.

"I'm not done with you." I snapped then we stormed out the room leaving everyone oblivious to what we had been talking about.

I hope your enjoying yourself Heath, because it isn't going to last long.