Finding out

Drew - "you're not going to freak out and leave if I am pregnant right," you asked Drew. "Y/n I would never leave you if you were pregnant or not," said Drew. "Okay," you said while closing the bathroom door to take the test. You came out of the bathroom and sat the test down on the table. You and Drew were both pacing back and forth waiting to find out if you were going to be parents. "Is the time up yet?,"Drew whines and you nodded. You picked up the test and saw two lines. You hugged drew and whispered "You're are going to be a dad, Drew

Nate - you had been throwing up everyday for the last week, but you weren't sick so you decided to ask Nate's mom what she thought was wrong. "Um Carrie hey I have been throwing up everyday for the past week but I don't feel sick do you know what could be wrong?," you asked. "You might be pregnant. I know when I was pregnant with Nate I threw up everything," she explained. "What I can't be pregnant," you exclaimed. "Y/n let's just go buy a test and we will see okay?," she asked you nodded. After you guys got home from the store you went up stairs and took the test. Five minutes later you look at the test and saw that it was positive and started crying. "Y/n come down stairs," Nate yelled when he got home from Drew's. You walked down stairs with tears stains on your cheeks. "Hey what wrong?," Nate questions when you got down stairs. "I'm pregnant," you mumbled. "What?," he asked "I'm pregnant," you said. "Y/n that's great we would are going to be great parents I think" he exclaimed. You laughed and then snuggled on the couch with him all day.

Levi - You and Levi went to the store and bought three pregnancy test just to make sure. You had been sick all week and Levi brought up the idea that you might be pregnant. Once you bought the tests you started your walk back to the house since it wasn't that far. You were freaking out that you could possibly be pregnant, but Levi on the other hand was skipping with excitement literally skipping the way home. You laughed as you thought that he would be a great dad to either a son or a daughter. When you got home you took all three tests and waited for five minutes. When the five minutes was up you were to scared to look so he happily agreed to do it. He looked at the test and gasp then shouted "WE ARE GOING TO BE GREAT PARENTS!," at the top of his lungs.

Austin- You and Austin had been trying to get pregnant for months but nothing seemed to be working, so you went to the doctor to see if something was wrong which there wasn't. That night you guys decided to try one more time. The next morning you woke up and ran to the bathroom to throw up. He walked in there and said "Do you think your pregnant.," "I hope so," you said he then told you he was going to buy a test and would be back in a few minute. Ten minutes later you had taken the test and were waiting on the results. When the timer dinged you both rushed over to it and gasped. "Finally," you guys said in  unison and then started laughing.