First ultrasound

Drew- Drew had to go to the studio the day of your first ultrasound . Instead you invited your friend y/f/n, she was going to film the whole thing for Drew to watch when he got home. You of course cried while seeing the baby on the ultrasound, so when you got in the car after the ultrasound and watch it again you cried again. That night when Drew got home you showed him the video and both of you cried. " I hope he or she doesn't cry as much as we do," said Drew. The rest of the night you guys watch the video and cried.

Nate- On the way to the doctor's office you were getting really nervous about seeing the baby. Nate was trying to calm you down but he was freaking out on the inside too. When you got there your name was the first to be called. You laid on the table waiting for the doctor to begin. "Y/n this will be a little cold," said the doctor while putting the gel on your stomach. "Okay Y/n and Nate these are your babies," she said showing you the screen. "Wait babies ," said Nate. "Yeah you guys are having triplets," she explained pointing to each one. You heard a thud next to you and looked over to see Nate had fainted.

Levi- Levi was on tour when you went to get your first ultrasound. You called him on the way there to tell him where you were going and see if he could stay on the phone. When you pulled up at the doctors office you got out of the car and walked in the waiting room. You had to wait forever( 15 minutes) to finally get you name call. When you went back you laid on the table holding your phone in a death grip while the nurse put the gel on your stomach. You decided to face time Levi so he could see what was going on. Once you had him on face time the nurse turned the screen around. You dropped your phone when you saw two small little babies on the screen. You were so amazed you couldn't look away, but you were broken out of your dazed to Levi yelling from the phone what happened.

Austin- Austin was gone on tour and wouldn't be able to make the ultrasound. You were on the what to the doctor's office when you wonder if he was busy. You called him and he didn't pick up. You didn't try to call him again because you didn't want to annoy him if he was busy. When you got to the doctors office they showed you the room and told you to wait for the nurse. You were sitting on the table when you heard a knock at the door. "Come in," you said laying down thinking it was the nurse. You looked up to see who had walked in you were surprised to see Austin standing there. You ran over to him and kissed him. To guys were to into the kiss to see the nurse walk in. She cleared her throat which made you jump. "Sorry we haven't seen each other in a while," you explained. "No problem who want to see their baby," she said looking at the two of you. "Us," said Austin holding your hand. Once she had put the gel on she showed you the screen which had one tiny baby on the screen. When you and Austin walked out of the doctors office you were both crying of joy.