Sore and uncomfortable pt1

Drew- You were currently laying bed watching Netflix. You were pretty upset about the argument you had this morning with Drew about you not wanting to do anything. It wasn't that you didn't want to do things it was that you were sore from the pregnancy and emotionally drained. "Y/n can I come in," asked Drew cautiously. "Not if your going to lecture me about doing something," you remarked. "I wanted to say that I am sorry that I shouldn't have been upset with you, but instead tried to help you feel better." "You know Drew you really know how to make someone like you."

Nate- "I'm so sore," you groaned as you sat down on the couch. Nate, Drew, Levi, and Austin looked at you from where they were playing video games on the floor. You had went shopping this morning and went for lunch with your parents. "Y/n a moaner," snickered Levi. "Haha guys very funny. What's wrong y/n," asked Nate. "Nothing," you said going upstairs. You knew Nate was having a good time with the boys and didn't want to take him away from that since when the babies came he wouldn't have a bunch of free time. "Hey," said Nate from the doorway about five minutes later. "Hey," you mumbled. " "I sent the boys home how are you feeling," he asked sincerely. "Sore," you replied. "Want a nice hot bath." You eagerly nodded in agreement.