Thinking of names

Drew -  Drew really want to name the baby Madison but you really wanted Emilia. You guys tried to convince he other to pick the other name. "Drew why don't we wait till she is born then pick her name so we can't quit going back and forth." "Fine but you have to promise to think about naming her Madison," he huffed. "Will do," you smiled kissing his cheek.

Nate - "I think Dustin would be a great name for a bay boy," said Nate putting a t shirt on. "That would be a great name now two more. I say we do a Hunter and Sawyer," you said. You had had those names picked out since you were a teenager. "I like hunter but I don't know about sawyer." You nodded thinking of what the final baby's name would be. "What about Lukas but with a k so it cool," he said laying down on the bed beside you. "Yes yes that is it," you squealed finally having a name for the little human beings inside of you.

Levi - "I want to name her Kayla," he whined. "If you name the girl then I get to name the boy it is only fair that way," you said already having a little boys name picked out. "Okay what is your name choice." "Grayson," you said. Levi walked over to you and kissed you passionately. "Why did you do that," you grinned. "Because you are great at picking name," he said. "What do you mean," you said. "I was thinking of naming him Grayson too."

Austin - You and Austin were getting a me suggestion left and right from friends. Nate and his girlfriend were over at your house and all of the sudden Nate said "Asher." "Asher," you said out loud. "Austin get in here," you yelled. "What are you doing y/n," asked Nate. "You said Asher and I knew that that was going to his little babies name." "What y/n," asked Austin. "I have the perfect name for our baby girl Asher," you said looking at him. "He hugged you with tears in his eyes and nodded against you neck.