God parents

Drew - You and Drew decided you were going to make the godparents to your tiny princess Austin and (his girlfriend name) the godparents. You decided them because they already have a little girl. "Drew lets of tell Austin and (his girlfriends name) the news," you yelled up the stairs. "Okay one second let me find a shirt," he yelled back making you sigh. "I thought girls were the ones supposed to take a long time getting ready," you said handing him the key was he ran down the stair. "Y/n I don't wake up like this." You scoffed and hit him in the arm. When you reached there house you were led to the living room. "Okay guys we have something important to tell you," said Drew sitting down. "You guys are going to be the godparents to our little girl if anything is to happen to us," you exclaimed. They both were dumbfounded "Really," squeaked Austin. You nodded your head and got hugged by both of them.

Nate- You decided to make Drew and (his girlfriends name) your godparents. Nate wanted to because he knew Drew since he was like five and knew he would take care of them. You wanted to because of the fact that Levi already had twins and triplet added on would be a lot. Austin also lived in California which was far away from your parents which you wanted the boys to know. "Y/n they are almost here," said Nate sitting down on the couch. "They are here," said Nate opening the door. "Hey," screamed Drew walking in the front door. "Hey," you said standing up which is a lot harder now hat you were pregnant. It didn't help that you were pregnant with triplets you were only five months pregnant, but you looked like you were full term. "So we invit," you were cut off by Nate screaming "you are the godparents of our three boys." "What," said Srew with his jaw to the floor. "Ou guys are going to be the godparents of our children if anything is to happen to Nate and I," you said slower. You got engulfed in a bone crushing hugs

Levi - You were making Nate and (his girlfriends name) the godparents. Levi didn't care which of the boys were the godparents but it had to be one of the boys. You picked Nate because he was great with kids and expecting triplets soon. His girlfriends was also the sweetest human being on the planet. "Levi lets call Nate and ( his girlfriends name) to tell them," you said walking out to living room. You were going to call them since you were at your house in Pennsylvania. You called Nate and he didn't answer so you tried his girlfriends while Levi tried Nate again. Nate finally answered he phone after the fifth call. "Sorry my phone was dead and we were walking the dog," said Nate. "Okay we have some really important news for you and ( his girlfriends name) you are going to be the godparents of our twins if something is to happen to us," you said. "Shit," is what you heard over the phone. "We are  excited about being the godparents but our dog got away I will call you back in a minute." He hung up before you and Levi started laughing.

Austin- you guys pick Austin to be the godparents of your baby because you wanted your little girl to have a brother and a sister. Austin wanted Levi because he wouldn't let anything happen to her. You guys were going to face time them and tell them. Once the face time was set up and you guys had been talking for awhile you decided to break the news. "Ok Levi and ( his girlfriends name) we want you guys to be the godparents of our child," said Austin. "Yes I told you they would pick us," said Levi to his girlfriend. "Whatever," she snapped back. "You were betting on who was going to pick you for godparents," you asked. "Yeah I though Drew would and he though you guys would. We actually just told Nate that him and his girlfriend were going to be our child's godparents," said Levi girlfriend.