Baby shower

Drew - today was the day of your baby shower. All of your friends and family were coming over. When everyone had arrived you couldn't even see the table under all the presents. You were shocked by how many there were. You felt really lucky to have all your wonderful family and friends. While you went to the bathroom Drew started opening presents. "Y/n you have to see what Levi got the baby," he screamed. You waddled down the stairs and saw him holding up a squirrel onesie. "Omg that is the cutest thing ever," you squealed and smiled happily

Nate - The baby shower was going great everyone was eating and talking. You had already opened the gifts everyone bought, but Nate said that him and the boys had a surprise for you that you hadn't seen yet. You were talking to a long time friend of yours Emily when someone put a blindfold on you. "Wow you really went all out for he surprise didn't you," you chuckled. "Yeah anyways watch your step we are going upstairs," he said guiding you up the stairs carefully. "Okay y/n this is your surprise." He untied the blind fold....
The rest of Nate's will be in a upcoming chapter

Levi - You were so excited for your baby shower. Your friends all came over to help you plan for the shower. Half the house was decorated in blue and the other was pink. You were opening gifts and after everyone your mom made you hold it up and smile. When everyone started leaving you were looking through everything. You saw a little box hat you hadn't opened yet. You picked it up and opened it. Inside was a card that read "This is to the best girlfriend and mom to our babies." It was a cute little charm bracelet with a blue and pink baby feet.

Austin - You were setting up the food for the baby shower when there was a knock at the door. "Come in its open," you knew it was your best friend Brooklyn. "What's up sister," she said walking in the kitchen. "Setting up," you said laughing. Everyone started showing up and talking. "Okay people y/n is going to started opening presents and they better be good," said Brook loudly. "Sorry for her," you said sitting down grabbing the first one. You pulled out a black tutu with the words rockstar in gold. Everyone's present were amazing and the only thing you had left to buys were a crib, car seat, and stroller.