Moodswings (Laustin)

Levi - You didn't get many mood swings, but when you did it was bad. Levi had been staying late recording and you were fine with it any other day beside today. You were pacing around the living room mad that Levi hadn't show up yet. You were walking to the kitchen to get a drink of water when you heard the door open. "Where have you been," you yelled. "Y/n you know I had to stay late and recorded," he said gently. "You always stay late recording. How do I always know your recording and not going off cheating with me," you were yelling at the beginning, but you broke down about three fourths of the way through it. "Babe I'm not cheating on you I never would anyone who would ever think of cheating on you is a fool. I am staying late recording so I can spend more time with you and the baby later k. " you nodded sniffling into his shoulder.

Austin- "Why do I have to go," you whined not wanting to get out of the bed. "Because Nate said he had news to tells us." You sighed knowing you weren't getting out of going. When you arrived at Nate's house you went to the bathroom. Once you were done you went to the living room with everyone else. Each boys was there with their girlfriends. "Okay so why I invited everyone over is that I booked us all a vacation to Maui, Hawaii. You scared crying because you were happy. "Hey y/n why are you crying," Nate asked. "Honey you will look great in a bikini even when pregnant," said Levi wrapping his arm around your shoulder. You shoved his arm off " Its not that stupid I just really happy," you said laughing.