Moodswings (Drate)

Drew - "ugh Drew," you said picking up another hat laying on the floor. You walked to the living room seeing him eating a bag of chips on the couch. "What honey," he said not even looking away from the tv. "Don't what honey me I have been cleaning your shit up all day long and the baby is already enough work so it would be nice if I got to sit down and  take a nap instead of cleaning the house," you yelled at the beginning, but my mid sentence you were crying. "Honey here why don't I clean the rest of the house why you lay down  and take a nap." He got up, hugged you, helped you laid down and covered you up, then proceeded to clean the house spotless.

Nate - you were sitting on the couch waiting for Nate to get back from Drew's where they were filming a challenge video. Just as you were about to fall asleep you heard the door open. "Hey babe," he said walking over to you giving you a kiss. Then he sat down next to you and put your legs on his lap and started rubbing up and down. Usually you love when he did this, just today's you were hot and didn't want to be touch. "Nate stop," you whined moving your legs a little. He continued to do it a little longer "NATE STOP," you snapped. "Sorry," he mumbles walking away. You sighed you felt tremendously guilty. You started getting teary eyed as you walked into the kitchen. You saw him getting a class of milk to drink so you went up behind him. "I am sorry I snapped I'm just moody today," you said giving him a hug when he turned around. "No problem my mom told me you were going to start getting moody over the next few weeks," he said kissing you on the nose.