Shopping

Drew - you were at the mall looking around for baby clothes. Drew was way more excited to go shopping than you were. You were never really a person that liked to shop, but being pregnant really made you just want to stay home. "Y/n look how cute this is," you heard Drew squeal from across the store. He got a few strange lol but could care less. You walked over and saw him holding a little onesies with the word beach baby on it and a bow on the left sleeve. "Y/n can we get it," he said like a five year old wanting candy. "Yes we can, but stop acting like a baby it is embarrassing," you said nudging his arm.

Nate - you were so excited to have boys because you always thought baby boy clothes were better looking then baby girls clothes. You had about fifteen onesies in you arm. "Ok Nate what do you think about these," you said showing him one by one. "So we have five onesies for each boy right now," he said. "Crap I forgot about that we have to buy three times everything," you said retracing you step and getting two more of everything. "These three boys are already causing chaos," said Nate carrying the bags out to the car.

Levi - "Okay I think we should split up you pick out things for a girl and I will pick things out for the boy," you said. "Why do you get to pick the boy things and I have to pick the girls shouldn't it be the other way around. I mean you know girls and I know boy," complained Levi. "Okay," you walked over to the baby girls section. The first thing you saw made you laugh so hard you stomach hurt. It was a black onesie with the words straight out of momma on it. You picked it up and headed back to Levi. "Y/n your going to love this," said Levi holding up a white version of the shirt you just got for the girl. "You are going to laugh but," you held up the shirt you got and Levi started laughing. He wrapped his arm around you neck "Great minds think a like," he whispered in your ear."

Austin - you had been at the mall all day long with your friends. "Y/n lets go in here and get your baby some clothes," said your friend Emily pulling you along. Your friends were running around showing you little dresses and onesies. "Guys save some of this stuff for the baby shower I know you guys are excited." They didn't listen to a word you were saying. By the time you arrived home from the mall you were glad that Austin was having Nate, Drew, and Levi over. "Guys can you help me get the bags out of the car," you asked sitting on the couch. "How much did you buy," asked Nate getting up. "I didn't buy anything my friends went way overboard." Once all the bags were in the house "Holy crap your friends really did go overboard didn't they," laughed Austin sitting down next to you.