Party for One

Already having to spend a day at the beach was perfect, and now was the shopping part. Chris had introduced me to Scarlett. 

Oh, that's the woman that plays Black Widow in Avengers. I was able to wear something comfortable since I had to shop for other stuff, and then it'll be perfect.

I wore this on the adventure to the mall:

"So... You always been a little too happy about the mall?" Scarlett asked me.

"Well... I have never been in one, so... I always got my clothes from the orphanage from the Sisters getting it for us," I said. "It's just making me feel happy that I got adopted, being here in Cali, and having to know so many people famous."

Scarlett smiled while I looked around and pointed at Victoria's Secret. I could tell Scarlett was laughing since she was trying to hide it from me getting all happy on the underwear and everything else.

Eventually, we went into so many shops and got a lot of things considering Scarlett was really generous to spend some of her money on me while dad gave me something in cash.

Scarlett and I went into the food court and got something from Panda Express. Yes, I like Chinese food, and it was really good to be here.

"How's working with my dad?" I asked Scarlett during our conversation.

She smiled and swallowed her food. "He's pretty cool, actually... He really works hard in it, especially with Civil War."

I nodded and then took my phone out and looked at the time. "Whoa, it's already 3 o'clock!"

Scarlett realized too, and she said: "We might as well head home because something special is going to happen later on...!"

I was confused, but Scarlett's smile was sorta making me feel like it was gonna be lit.

Please... Tell me if someone understands lit, please!

*SKIP TIME*

I was already at home and sorting through with the new room that dad gave me. He told me that it was a guest room, but now it was mine!

It was still taking it's time for me to picture how I wanted it to look, so I just put my clothes I got from the mall in my closet. It looked like I forced the hell out of getting clothes since I had a lot of NEW shoes, shirts, dresses, jeans, pants, and all other sorts to name!

I went into the living room to sit down on the couch and turned on the TV. I felt a bit awkward since dad wasn't home, so I continued doing what was normal to me.

DISNEY. MOVIES!

It felt more different since I was alone, and I never like being alone because I usually like to hang out with other people.

Party for one, I guess.