Cash Me Ousside, Howbow Dah?

After eating at the pizza place, dad and I were walking around to get a good glimpse of what is really good around here and can go to eat at as well any other day. He seemed to like it would matter more to me because I was a food addict (which means that I eat food a lot) and I'm still skinny. It's probably cause I like to eat things and then go out a lot.

"You sure that this place is for kids too?" I asked dad as we were in front of the bar that looked like one.

"Yeah!" he said. "This place is for kids, people your age too..."

I sighed and looked around to see some girls over by a fence, and laughing.

"I'm going inside to get a drink, you want one?" I heard dad say.

"Nah, I'm fine..."

He shrugged and said "Stay around this area, okay? I'll be here waiting at 9:00."

"Yessir," I said bored.

After dad left, I walked around to see some more shops that looked cool, and I noticed that someone was following me, but every time I looked, he would stop and turn away. Like it was seriously nothing...

Once inside, I sorta said "If you see a guy wearing all black and has a black hat on too, he may or may not be a serial killer, considering he was having a gun on him too. Too obvious to hide in his pocket."

The cashier said "Okayyy..."

The same guy walked in and saw me, and I turned away before going through an aisle and hiding in one of the clothing racks. It sorta made me feel comfortable since someone threw a pillow on where I was sitting at.

"CARLY!" a guy's voice said. I could tell it wasn't dad since he's never yelled at me like that, but something made it familiar.

That's when the clothing rack was pushed and I saw my Uncle there.

"AHH!" I screamed before getting picked up and carried out. "Get off of me! I said let me go!"

The cashier had called the police since I heard "911..."

My struggle to get out was difficult, so I slapped him on the back of the head since he hated that.

I never figured my uncle would do this, but he threw me in the street and a car literally braked so hard to not hit me, but it did.

I was hurt. A LOT, in case, if anyone was wondering. It makes me wonder if having to not move a whole lot was serious since my whole body wasn't wanting to move.

Punches then came onto me and my face, and I looked after one punch was thrown onto me and saw my uncle.

My head was questioning why while getting hurt and violated.

Some people took him off of me and one knocked him out before I kept breathing and shaking a bit. My shirt was sorta covered in blood, and I wanted to touch my face, but my arm was sorta hurt.

That's when I blacked out before someone asked me if I was okay, and I last remembered was that my uncle was really ticked off when I didn't do something for him one time.

I hope dad wouldn't get so worried that he's gonna stay with me 24/7. Then again, it's perfect to stay with him, but he still has to do Civil War.

A/N

(1/31/17): Anotha one part uploaded during finals class! 😎

Yes, this one was pretty serious based on Carly getting hurt, but more will come, promise! ❤️

Byyyeee!