Miraculously

*3 MONTHS LATER*

I was laying my bed more comfortable after these three months.

Well, nothing really important came through these few past months since dad always stayed with me every day. Literally.

Not only that, he would treat me if I was like a little girl with whatever I needed, and more and more came with food, treats, snacks, clothes, shoes, and other kinds of stuff.

Grandma and the others came to see me along with Scarlett Johansson and a few other actors/actresses.

"Today's the day, huh kiddo?" dad said smiling. "You're finally going to get out of here..."

"Finally," I said sitting up. "My shoulder's still getting better, but it's better to be safe than sorry. Right?"

"Right."

The nurse came in and said "All right, Carly... You are officially going to be leaving this place after this long wait. Well, it sorta went by quick, but maybe it was for me... Anywho, let's get going with you."

Dad and I left the room with me sorta trailing a bit slowly since my legs were still healing a bit since they later found it another thing was bothering my legs. My arms were completely fine along with my right shoulder. My face was still having marks on them since it was really serious punches my uncle gave me.

Once we eventually left the hospital (by "we", I mean me and paw), I looked to see a car close by.

"So... What do you want to do now, little Carls?" dad said rubbing my head softly.

"Go home..." I said softly. "I just wanna go in bed and just watch TV. Or something like that..."

He didn't say anything after that or even anything until we got home. It felt a little awkward at first, but I could see that he was just concerned about me since I was my quiet self. I could tell by my voice, and it was fine since I just wanted to sleep or rest.

Once we got home, I went inside and changed into something soft and got in the bed of mine and went to sleep. I figured that would be better to just get adjusted to being home now.

I heard the door open and felt a kiss on my head to hear dad say "Sleep tight, Carls..."

I felt my smile form while the door closed softly and I went to bed, which took half an hour at least...

*MORNING*

I felt the sun hit my eyes when I opened my eyes and turned away softly before almost laying on my left shoulder before I turned the other way and breathed heavily.

My ears were giving an alarm when I was hearing Ariana Grande on the radio.

I literally screamed and got out of the room when she was singing her chorus.

Once I got the kitchen, I started singing along with it and turned it loud as all living hell.

I've been there all night
I've been there all day
And boy, got me walkin' side to side
I've been there all night
I've been there all day
And boy, got me walkin' side to side (side to side)

I heard dad walking out of the hallway in his pajamas and saw me happy and jolly. "Can you not make it any louder?"

"I'm sorry!" I said still dancing to the music. "I just love her music!"

He laughed and rubbed his face with his hands and asked: "You want anything for breakfast?"

"Anything's fine! I'mma go take a shower!"

I ran out of the living room still singing and got in the shower. After doing that, I changed into this:

After getting out of the shower, I realized that I wanted to head out with paw since he was really sorta tired too, but I needed him energized

"Pa!" I yelled. "Let's go hang out!"

I went down the few flights of stairs before seeing him still in pajamas and getting breakfast out. "You're wanting to go out and eat for breakfast?"

"Yasss... Let's go, old man."

"Excuse me?" he said smiling. "I'll have you know I'm only 35 years old."

"Still old!"

I ran to my room before hearing dad close behind me and I closed the door and ran under the bed before hearing the door open and saw my dad's feet.

"I know you're around here somewhere..."

I snickered and covered my mouth but he moved the bed sheet under the bed and said: "There you are!"

I laughed and eventually, we left the house to go enjoy our day.