The Match

Mackenzie's POV:

Seth, Dean, Roman and my dad all stood at ringside as I got ready. As soon as the bell rang, I ran and tackled Summer, sending her straight to the ground. I punched her as hard as I could. I wanted to punish her for touching my man. I might have gotten a little too crazy because the ref pulled me off her. 

As she lay in the ring, I got out and pulled out a steel chair. I got back in the ring and smashed the chair onto her back, making her scream in pain. I threw the chair and held her up, setting her up for a powerbomb. 

I got up and basked in the glory for a bit until I felt the steel chair whack me on the head. I held my head as I fell. I looked up and saw Summer, holding the chair with a smirk on her face. I rolled out of the ring to get some time to recover. 

Suddenly, I felt myself fall to the ground with Summer on top of me. Then she pinned me. 

" 1! 2!- " 

I kicked out and got up as fast as I could. I got a kendo stick and hit Summer with it. I kept on hitting her until the stick broke in half.

Colby's POV:  

I watched in awe as Mackenzie continued to beat Summer up. I didn't know my girl could be so violent. I'll keep that in mind the next time I mess with her. I felt someone nudging me and saw Steve looking at me. 

" Um Colby, you're drooling. " he said, smiling slightly. 

I was confused until I felt my mouth and felt drool all over it. My eyes widened as I heard Jon and Joe sniggering. That was embarrassing. I felt my cheeks heat up so I quickly turned away before they saw me blushing. 

I saw Summer kick Mackenzie on the jaw, causing her to fall down. Joe, Jon and Steve went to check on her. I was about to go with them when someone tapped my shoulder. I turned around and saw Summer. 

Great. 

" What do you- " I was interrupted when I felt Summer's lips on mine. 

" Oh my god!!! Summer's kissing Seth!!!! What is Seth gonna do? " one of the commentators said. 

I was shocked. I felt her kiss me but I wouldn't kiss back. 

" He should push her away, that's what he should do!!! " another commentator said. 

That's exactly what I did. I love Mackenzie, not her. I then pushed Summer away. 

*************************************************************

Mackenzie's POV:

I lay on the ground after Summer kicked me. Joe, Jon and my dad came to help me up. I looked for Colby and he wasn't there. 

" Oh my god!!! Summer's kissing Seth!!!! What is Seth gonna do? " I heard the commentators say.

I felt my blood boil. I quickly got up and saw Summer with her lips on Seth's. My hands clenched into fists. 

I saw Seth push Summer away so I took advantage and snuck up on her. Seth was arguing with her and he saw me. I gestured for him to keep going. He continued to argue with Summer while I grabbed a table and set it up right behind her. 

Then, I walked towards Summer. I saw Seth who was smirking. 

" Why are you smirking?? " asked Summer. 

" You might wanna look behind you. " Seth said. 

She turned around and I instantly powerbombed her through the table. Then I pinned her. 

" 1! 2! 3! " 

The bell rang, meaning I won the match. I got up and saw that a smiling Seth had his arms open for a hug. I ran to him and jumped on him into a tight hug, my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. We pulled away and I cupped his face for a kiss. The crowd cheered and chanted, ' Skyeth, Skyeth, Skyeth. ' 

We pulled away and I jumped down, running to Roman, Dean and my dad and hugged them all. After a little celebration, we all went backstage. 

****************************************************************

" Mackenzie, did you know Colby was drooling during your match? " asked Joe laughing. 

" Literally. " said Jon, laughing too. 

I felt my cheeks heat up as I looked at Colby, who was looking down, blushing. 

" I'm so proud of my little girl. " said my dad. 

" Thanks daddy. " I said. 

" I gotta go Mackenzie but I'll see you later ok? " he said. 

" Ok, bye. " I said, giving him a hug before he left.

" I'm not gonna lie. You looked hot the way you were beating the shit out of Summer. " Colby whispered in my ear, making me blush. 

" Well, it was all for you. I know she won't be bothering you anymore. " I said. 

" Well, I'm glad. She's annoying. " Colby said, squeezing my hand. 

" So, what should we do now? " I asked. 

" Well, I think tomorrow, we should go on a date. What do you say? " Colby asked. 

" Can't wait. " I said smiling.