Chapter 1 : Our feelings

-Sinb pov-

Calm yourself,sinb. You have to control your expression. My heart hurt when I look at what yerin pointing at. It's Jungkook,our classmate who is just sitting at his place with his earphones at his ears.

"It's him,sinb. He is my crush."said yerin as she pointing at jungkook while she talks to me slowly. 

So, jungkook is yerin's crush who is also my crush too. Yerin do not know that I have feeling towards jungkook for a long time since I never mention about it to anyone including my bestfriend,yerin.

"Hey, do you hear me?"asked yerin as my mind back to the reality.

"So, since when you like him?" I keep trying to maintain my poker face infront of her even though my heart hurt.

"Well about two weeks ago."answered yerin shyly.

The hell. I like him for 6 months already. What should I do? Should I just give up on jungkook for yerin? Or should I continue to like him secretly? I want to continue to like him but I feel bad for yerin.

I look at jungkook and suddenly jungkook also turns his head. Our eyes meet. I quickly broke our eyes contact and continue to talk to yerin.

-Jungkook pov-

I am so bored today since my deskmate, jimin will be absent from school. Jimin gets a fever and now is resting at home. Then suddenly, I feel like someone is staring at me from behind. I turn my head and my eyes meet to this beautiful eyes. Sinb's. 

I don't want to broke this eyes contact but she broke it and continue her talking with yerin. But I still not move my eyes from sinb's face. She is talking with yerin. She is laughing with yerin.

I love her smile. I am so envious with yerin because yerin can looks to sinb's smile closely. Not like me. I am a coward guy who is just can look at his crush from afar and not make any move to her.

I am just scared you will not accept me,sinb. But please continue to smile even that smile is not for me. I hope I can be brave one day at least I just want to say hi to her.