Chapter 10 : Our beginning

-Jungkook pov-
I am in my room right now. I take out a few books from my bag to do my homework. Then, I recognize the unfamiliar book. This is not mine. I take that book. Who is this book's owner? I search at the every part of that book to find the owner's name and I found it. Hwang Eunbi. Sinb? So this book is sinb's. I must take her book when I bump into her before without I realise it. I open the book. Ahhh her handwriting is so neat and beautiful. Wait... this handwriting looks familiar to me. Where I have seen it? I take out the sticky note from my drawer that I have received before.

Please rest a bit,jungkook. Don't force yourself. It's not your fault. You have done your best. Pity that ball... You keep throw it. How cruel. You can do it, fighting! Don't forget to smile ^_^ 

I compare sinb's handwriting and the handwriting at that sticky note. It's the same. What? So Sinb has been watching me that time? I should throw that ball more cooler. How embarassing. I look at my phone. Should I call her? I have an excuse now to call her to tell her that her book is with me. And I also want to thank her for that sticky note. Should I? Or not?No? Yes? ........yes I should! 

I take my phone and call sinb. I wait and wait but she do not pick her phone up. What is she doing now? Why she is so hard to get? I call her again but still there is no answer. I sigh and continue doing my homework. After a few minutes, I look at my phone again. There is a message from sinb. Eh? Sinb? Omo. Without I realise it I have been smiling like a crazy person.

Sinb : 

Why do you call me? I'm sorry I do not pick it up.

Jungkook : 

Your notebook is with me. Maybe I take it without I realise when we bump into each other before.

Sinb : 

Ahh thank you,jungkook. I will be in big problem if that book disappear.

Jungkook : 

And.. sinb.... Thank you for the sticky note. ^_^

Sinb :

Sticky note? Ohhhh that sticky note. How did you know it was from me?

Jungkook :

Instinct. I guess we are destined for each other.

Sinb : 

You really improve in your joke.

Jungkook :

Do you free this weekend? I want to treat you to something delicious as my thank you for that sticky note.

Sinb : 

You are treating? I'm in. 

Jungkook : 

I will message you the place and the time later.

I'm so happy. I will hangout with sinb this weekend. I hope I can always be a brave guy to take the first step towards her. But.. today is monday. Ahhh...why weekend is so far? 

-Sinb pov-

I can't stop smiling. He says we are destined for each other. I'm blushing. I can't wait for this weekend. Then, my phone rang. Is that jungkook? My smile become wider. I take my phone. Its not jungkook. Its yerin.

Hello? 

                     Sinb! Do you interest in        

                    becoming an idol?

What?You already know,yerin. I'm not interest in that kind of stuff.

                       But you are good in singing