Chapter 15 : Our new beginning

-Sinb pov-

It has been a week already that taehyung is absent from school. I know he will keep his promise. So I just need to wait for him to come. After I have done eating my breakfast, I take my bag and go outside. And now I am walking towards the bus stop. Its the same scenery everyday. I don't know why but I can feel that today is going to be a good day. Then, I hear someone footstep running towards me from behind. I just ignore it and continue my walking. "Yah!why are you ignore me? I am tired of running already. Wait there!"said the man who is just running. Does he talk to me? I turn around and it's taehyung who is sweating because of running while holding two ice cream.

"Taehyung! You come!"I scream excitedly and run towards him and I almost hug him but he stop me from hugging him because he is holding the ice cream. "Of course. I promise,right? Here take this."said taehyung while gives me the vanilla ice cream.I take it and before I could lick it, he takes it back. "Yah! Why are you take it back?" "I want to try vanilla ice cream this time. What is so special with this? Why you keep eating this flavor? You take this"asked taehyung who is now give me the chocolate one. I take that chocolate ice cream and eat it. "The vanilla tastes better" I say while trying to take my vanilla ice cream back from him. "Yeah. The chocolate one tastes better than this."said taehyung and gives me back  my vanilla ice cream. Before he could take the chocolate ice cream from me, I run away. "Yah!"yelled taehyung. I keep running while taehyung keep chasing me from behind. Yeah, I miss the time we spend together just like before where we are having fun together just like now. Then, taehyung grab my arm. He is a fast runner after all. Because I am too shock, I lose my balance, but taehyung catchs me before I fall. Unfortunately, the ice cream drop to the ground.

"My ice cream... you,taehyung!" "What? It's not my fault. You are the one that running away from me."said taehyung. I just look at that ice cream. Then, taehyung take my hand and wipes my hand with the tissue. "You surely still clumsy like always."said taehyung. He looks at me who is still looking at that ice cream. "I will buy you another one,okay?" said taehyung. I look at him with my excited eyes. "Really?" I ask him. "You are still a kid,huh?"said taehyung while shakes his head and walks ahead. "Yah! Don't leave me behind!" I run towards him and cling my arm to his arm. "We are back,huh?"I look at him. "Yeah"answered taehyung while smiling at me.

We finally reach at our school and we are now on our way to our class.Suddenly,someone put his arm around my shoulder and put his another arm around taehyung's shoulder. I turn around and it is jungkook. "Finally... You two come to school together. I miss to spend time with you two. I don't know what happen between you two but I am glad that you are fine now. Should we hang out together this evening?My treat!"said jungkook. "Reallyy??? I will eat a lot,you know."said taehyung. "Can I join you guys too?"asked yerin who suddenly appear out of nowhere. "Sure" I say. Yeah! We will be having fun today!Yeah... I want to spend time together with jungkook before.... I sigh while looking at him secretly.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Taehyung pov-

The basketball practice finally end. There are only me and jungkook at the basketball court. I keep throwing the ball into the net while jungkook just lie down on the grass. "Hey,does sinb tells you about anything?"I ask him. Jungkook looks at me. "About what?"asked him. "Anything." "She just says that she get an offer to be an idol. You also get that offer,right?"said jungkook. "Yeah. That's it?" "Yes,why?"asked jungkook who is still in lying position. "We will move to the another school." I answer his question while keep throwing the ball. Jungkook quickly change his position to the sitting position. "Who?! We?"asked jungkook. I stop throwing the ball and sit beside him. "Sinb and me." "But why?"asked jungkook. "We both accept that offer and that ceo tells us that we need to move to the SOPA highschool.That school is safer for the idol and its near to our company and our dorm." "Why can't  you two just stay at this school?"asked jungkook while still looking at me with his sad eyes. "I don't think that ceo will let us to stay here."I sigh. Jungkook just looks down. 

"So.. what would you do now?" I ask him. "Do what?"he asks me with his confuse expression. "About sinb... would you confess to her?" "I don't know. I do not have any confident to do that."said jungkook. I look at him. "You should,jungkook before you will regret it one day." I lie down on the grass. "You know... I have do that already. And I never regret it even I just got reject by her.But I will regret it if I do not tell her about my feeling." I say and look at the sky. "What? You confess to her already?"asked jungkook. I look at him and burst into laughing because his face is just too funny. "Yah! Why you are laughing?"asked jungkook while I still laughing."But are you really confess to her already?"asked jungkook again." Yes. I already confess to her and just got reject by her. She says she has someone she like already." "Who is it?"asked jungkook with his funny expression again. "I don't know."I answer his question while trying not to laugh."That's why you are avoiding sinb for this few days? Because you want to forget about your feeling towards her?"asked jungkook. I just nod. Then, I change my position to the sitting position. I look at him seriously. "You should tell her about your feeling,jungkook before its too late. We will move next week. Good luck."I say while standing up and left him behind alone at the basketball court.

"You are late,taehyung! Where is jungkook?"asked sinb who is now walking towards me."He need some time alone." "He is fine?"asked sinb. "Don't worry,sinb. He will be fine. Are you done with your dance practice?" "Yes"answered sinb. "Let's go home" I say and drag her to the bus stop. 

While at the basketball court,there is one man who is now lie down on the grass while looking at the sky. "Should I confess to her or not? But why when we finally become close, you have to go?"asked that man to himself and let out a sigh. "Why when I finally take another step towards you, you take another step that make us apart?"