Chapter 18 : The start of our ending

-Sinb pov-

The day when I visit my old school is the last day I meet jungkook. I never meet him since that day. We also never contacts each other since my phone is still at that ceo. Why we become like this? I sigh.

One year later...

Gfriend has release a third mini album called snowflake. We are now on our way to the music bank. We will perform one of our song,rough. I love the lyrics of this song. That lyrics remind me about a sad love story between me and jungkook. It has been a year since I meet him. He is doing well in his life? I don't know that I already forget about him or not. I just want to meet him for the last time even we will not end up together. I look out the window.It's raining. Suddenly, I remember the memories of me and jungkook under the rain before.

Ahhh... I should not be like this. I should forget about him. I look at my phone. The ceo finally gives our phones back yesterday after one year he keep it. I look at the old message  between me and him. The last message is from him. "Sinb, don't avoid me""If you can't tell me about your answer, its fine.""Sinb..." I'm sorry,jungkook. I take my bag and look inside my bag. I search for my earphone inside my bag but then I find the sticky note. I take it out. This sticky note... The sticky note about my feeling to him. The sticky note that I do not get to give it to him before. I always bring this sticky note with me anywhere I go. Maybe one day I will bump into him, I will give it to him. Maybe... 

I just want to meet you for the last time and tell you that I love you even we will not have a happy ending. I am an idol and I don't want to make any trouble until it will effect the other members too by dating. And I don't want my fans to hurt jungkook when they know that jungkook is my boyfriend. I don't want that to happen. I sigh. But I will never regret this decision. I am happy now even we are not end up together. I want to continue to be an idol for a long time.

-Jungkook pov-

At the airport....

Finally, I am back to korea! After that day when I decide I will walk away from sinb, I continue my study at Japan. I will take over my dad's company in the future. "Jungkook!"shouted jimin and run to me. He hug me. "You are back! I miss you!"said jimin. We are now in the car. "Hey,how about it?"I ask him. "Here."said jimin and give me the ticket. The ticket to watch the performance of gfriend at music back. I will meet you soon,sinb.

I don't know why I just can't forget about her even I have try to forget about her many times. I just want to meet her for the last time and say the proper goodbye to her. Then, I will try again and again to forget about her. I sigh.

-Sinb pov-

We are now at the music bank. Suddenly, my phone rang. I look at my phone's screen. It's taehyung. "Hello"I say after put the phone at my ear. "Sinb! I miss you!" said taehyung. "Come on, taehyung. I will meet you next week, right?" "Congratulations for your comeback."said taehyung. We start to talk about random things. "Hey, I heard that jungkook continue his study at japan for a year. And now he is back!"said taehyung. I just hear it without saying anything. "Sinb... Are you don't want to try to call him?"asked taehyung. "I don't know." "I just hope the best for you two."said taehyung. I already tell taehyung and yerin that I love jungkook. They are suprise at first but then they start to support me. "Ahh taehyung... I need to go now. The manager already call me." "Alright. Fighting!"said taehyung. I put my phone at my bag and get ready for the performance.

After a few minutes, the members and I slowly go to the stage. I look around. There are a lot of fans infront of us now. I smile at them and the fans start to scream excitedly. I will always make my fans be happy. I don't want to disappoint them even I have to give up on love. The members and I go to our position and start to dance and singing. The fans scream excitedly and shout the member's name one by one.

I'm wandering unable to approach you
Although I like you I'm looking elsewhere
The more we try to get close
The more our hearts grow further
We are revolving because we can't meet
We are like parallel lines
No way, we will meet
I will always wait

I wasn't able to tell you but I liked you
Like a dream from the younger days, like a miracle
If I could run through time and become an adult
I will hold your hand in this cruel world

I try to approach you but we keep missing each other
I'm still unable to say that I like you
When I see you hesitate
I guess we are still too young
We aren't closing in, that one tiny bit
We are like parallel lines
Someday I will tell you all the things I didn't say
I will approach you always

I wasn't able to tell you but I liked you
Like a dream from the younger days, like a miracle
If I could run through time and become an adult
I will hold your hand in this cruel world

Even when we're trapped in time and get lost
We will eventually meet
Please know I mean everything I say
Even if I don't sound ready

I wasn't able to tell you but I liked you
Like a dream from the younger days, like a miracle
If I could run through time and become an adult
I will hold your hand in this cruel world

Promise me this I hope you don't change
I want you to smile at me like you do now
If time goes by and I become an adult
Amidst the divergence, I will hold your hand"

This lyrics always remind me of jungkook. I wasn't be able to tell you but I liked you. That is my favourite part. I continue my singing and dancing while looking at the fans. Suddely, I discover someone I know. I look at him. I really suprise that time. How can he be here? He looks at me. When our eyes meet, he smile and wave his hand at me. He is back! 

After a few minutes, the song end. We thank the fans for coming here. I look at that guy for the last time and walk away. Why my heart keep beating when I see him. Jungkook...why are you here? I take the sticky note out from my pocket. Will I get to give this to him this time?