Chapter 7 : Our first meet part 2

-Taehyung pov-

We are now in the bus in the way of going home. "So what are you talking about with jungkook before?" I ask her."Well.. nothing important. And we exchange our phone numbers."reply sinb. "Eh why?"

"What? I can't?"asked sinb. "It's not like you can't. How can you give your phone number that easily to someone you just know,huh?" I am jealous to know that sinb is close with other guys. "It's just jungkook, taehyung. He is someone you know,right? I believe he is a nice guy"said sinb.

"Hey taehyung..."called sinb. I look at her. "When you will stop treat me like this? You act nice to me. You walk me home. We go to school together. We are like couple. I understand that we are bestfriend but you will not have any girlfriend if you keep acting like this. Your girlfriend probably will break up with you because of jealousy."said sinb.

"It's not like I have a girlfriend right now. What about you? You also do not have boyfriend. Why don't you just be my girlfriend,sinb. I am fine with it" I wink at her. " It's not funny,taehyung. But, why you break up with your previous girlfriend? I think you two are prefect for each other."said sinb.

If course it's not funny,sinb because I am so damn serious about it. It's just you never take me seriously. "I not love her anymore. I love someone else" "What? Who is it? Why you do not tell me about it?"asked sinb. Should I confess to her now? I don't think it's a prefect time for it but if it not now, when will it be?

"Actually sinb.. I love..maybe you will not believe me. I..." Before I could finish my worlds,sinb's phone rang. Then,sinb is busy talking to someone at the phone. Who is that? Why must he/she calls sinb now? Don't tell me its jungkook.  "Taehyung, I will goes down at the next stop,my dad need my help at his restaurant. Are you fine going home alone? I'm sorry."said sinb. 

So,that is her dad who calls her. I thought it was jungkook. "It's okay. I'm fine. Don't worry." Then, the bus stop. "I need to go now,taehyung. See you tomorrow."said sinb while standing up. I stop her by holding her arm. She turns to look at me. "Please be safe,sinb. Don't work too hard. Call me if anything happen." She just nod and smile before goes down from the bus.

Ahhh it's so hard when we fall in love with our own bestfriend.

-Sinb pov-

My dad owns a restaurant. I sometimes will help him at the restaurant if they do not have enough staffs. The restaurant already close but my dad and I and a few of staffs do not go home yet to clean the restaurant. I wipe the table with the rag. After I am done cleaning all the table, I sit at the one of the table while looking outside from the window. 

There is a field infront of the restaurant. The field where it all begin..where I start to curious about jungkook.

~flashback~

I am now helping my dad at his restaurant. There are a lot of customers today. After I send the food to the one of the customer, I look outside from the window. Something catch my eyes. A guy has been practicing basketball at the field even he is already full with sweats. Is not that jungkook?

He throws the ball towards the net but it did not get in. He keeps throw it, but it still did not get in. He looks very annoyed with that. He looks like he gonna faint soon but he still keep trying. Why is he trying so hard? I try to ignore it and continue my works. After a few minutes, I look outside again but jungkook still there keep practicing. 

If he keep doing that, he will faint. He looks pale. What should I do? I know that the basketball team lost. If jungkook can puts the ball in the net in that very last minutes, their team will win. But he do not get to throw the ball properly, so the ball do not get in into the net. And then, the game end. He must feels like it was his fault that his team lost. 

But I somehow admire by his effort. I take the plastic bottle and put the cold water inside it. I even take the sticky note before going out from the restaurant. I walk ahead towards the field until I reach at the bench at the side of basketball court. Jungkook not even realise me even we are close. He is too focus on practicing. 

I put the bottle and the sticky note at the bench. I look at jungkook for the last time before going back to the restaurant.

-Jungkook pov-

I'm so angry. I'm so annoyed. Why can't I throw the ball properly? It's because of me that our team lost. I keep practicing even I'm so tired right now. I took a rest for a while and sit at one of the bench. Then I realise, there is a bottle with the sticky note. I take the sticky note and read it.

Please rest a bit,jungkook. Don't force yourself. It's not your fault. You have done your best. Pity that ball... You keep throw it. How cruel. You can do it, fighting! Don't forget to smile ^_^ 

Eh? Who send this? How did she/he knows me? According the symbol from this bottle,it is from that restaurant. Whoever send this... Thank you. I can smile now even just a bit. I drink the water before continue on my practice.

~flashback end~

-Taehyung pov- 

I reach at the sinb's dad's restaurant. I know even the restaurant already close, they still inside it to clean the restaurant. I walk inside the restaurant to be greeted by sinb's dad "sorry,we are closed already.... Oh taehyung! Why are you here?". "My mom orders me to send this to you. The souvenirs from jeju." I say while give the souvenirs to sinb's dad.

"Thank you. Your parents must be having fun over there. It's unfortunate that you can't join them."said sinb's dad. "Where is sinb?" I look around but I still can't find sinb. "She is over there. Sleeping" reply sinb's dad while pointing at sinb who is sleeping in sitting position while her head is on the table.

I walk towards her. I look at her sleeping face for a while and take off my jacket and put it around sinb. Don't catch a cold,sinb.

"Then, I will be going now." I said my goodbye to sinb's dad and goes out.