Chapter 16 : Our time together

-Sinb pov-

Jungkook and taehyung comes to the table where yerin and I sits at. Jungkook sits infront of me while taehyung sits infront of yerin who is beside me. "Here. Bimbibap for sinb and spicy rice cake for yerin."said jungkook and gives the food to me and yerin. "Thank you jungkook for treating us the food."I say and smile at him. "I will treat you some delicious food next time,okay jungkook?"said yerin while eating her food. "What about me?"asked taehyung to yerin. "I don't want to treat you. Ask sinb to do that."said yerin while sticks her tongue out. "Eh? What? Me?" "Please sinb please"said taehyung while blinks his eyes a few times. "Don't act like that. You are not cute at all."said jungkook and hits taehyung's head. We all laugh. "Yah! Don't laugh."yelled taehyung.

After we are done eating,we stand up and go towards the door. Jungkook opens the door for me and yerin. "How gentlemen"I say. He just smile at me. When we are already at the outside of the restaurant,we can see that the land is full of snow already. "Ahh it's snowing"I say while stretched my hand out and let the snow fall on my hand. Without sinb realise it,there is someone looking at her secretly with the confuse mind. 'Should I confess to her or not. I just can be with her until next week' said jungkook in his mind and lets out a sigh. Suddenly, taehyung scream. "Sinb,run!"but its too late. Yerin throws the snowball at me and it hit my arm. "Snowball fight!"said yerin excitedly. "Yah!You come here!"I say while chasing her and throw the snowball at her but none of it hit her. "You are bad at throwing, sinb!"said taehyung. "Yah!" I throw the snowball towards him but he avoid it. 

"You really bad at throwing."said taehyung. I want to throw another snowball at him but suddenly someone throws the snowball at me. I turn around and its yerin again. "Yah!" I throw the snowball at yerin but it still do not hit any of her body. Yerin laugh at how bad I am at throwing. Yerin starts to make another snowball and throws it at me. Before the snowball hit me, jungkook comes and stands infront of me and the snowball hit him.  "Are you just protect me from that snowball?"I ask him. "No"said jungkook and turns around to face me. "Then, why are you standing infront of me now?" "Because of this."said jungkook who is suddenly throws the snowball at me and run away."Yah! How dare you throw the snowball at me at that close!" I chase him. Even when running, jungkook keep throwing the snowball at yerin and taehyung and one of the snowball hit taehyung.

"You..jeon jungkook! Sinb,attack him!"said taehyung who is now start to throws the snowball at jungkook too. After a few minutes of playing with the snowball fight, we all now lying down on the land that already full with snow."Why don't we come here next time to have a snowball fight again?"asked yerin. "No, I don't want to. I will lose." "That's because you are really bad at throwing,sinb!"said taehyung. "Stop it!"I hit his arm. 

"But... We all having fun today."said jungkook while looking at the sky. "Yeay that's right. I hope we can always be happy like this together."said yerin. "But you three will move to another school next week. I will miss you all."said jungkook sadly. "Yah! Don't change this happy environment to the sad one."said taehyung and hits jungkook's head. "That's okay. Our friendship will not change even we are far apart,right?"I say and secretly staring at jungkook. "Of course. We still can meet outside the school. Don't worry,jungkook."said taehyung. "I love you all"shouted yerin.

After that, we all promise that we will never lost contact to each other. We even promise that we will hangout together again and again. I really hope we will always be like this. I love this friendship even maybe I will only be just a friend to jungkook and not more than that. And the time pass so fast. And today,its the last day I will be here in this school before I move to the another school with yerin and taehyung. 

-Jungkook pov-

"You must tell her today,jungkook. Its a last day. I know this is not our last meet, but we don't know when we will meet again."said taehyung. "I don't know,taehyung." "I will let you walk sinb home today. I know you can do it. Cherish the time you spend together with her even in this last moment,okay?"said taehyung and pats my shoulder before walks away. Yes, I must do it today. 

Finally,the school end. I am now walking towards the school's gate with sinb,yerin and taehyung. "Ah.. I think I forget my wallet at the class."said taehyung that trying to act like he forget to bring his wallet with him even he is not. I just smirk at him. Taehyung is trying to let me and sinb to go home together alone "I will accompany you. Let's go."said sinb and cling her arm to taehyung's arm. I look at taehyung with 'what should we do now?' expression. Taehyung just gives me the 'don't worry,I can handle this' expression.

Then, taehyung release sinb's arm from his arm. "You go home first with jungkook. Yerin will accompany me"said taehyung. "Me? Why me? I don't want to. I want to go home with sinb."said yerin. Aish this yerin girl. "Let's go."said taehyung and drag yerin to go inside the school again while yerin keep asking for sinb to stop taehyung. But,sinb just looks at them while laughing. "They are so cute together."said sinb.

----------------------------------------------

And now sinb and I are in the bus. But the bus today is full so there is no any empty seat. We both just standing up the whole journey. The passengers in the bus keep increasing everytime the bus stop. The passengers keep pushing each other and sinb almost fall. I hold her arm so that she do not fall. The passengers keep pushing each other and now the position of me and sinb are really close. Sinb's back almost touch my chest. Should I confess to her now? 

I can just whisper to her because we are really close right now. I know this is not romantic but I only have this one chance before she move to the another school. "Hey, good luck in your life. Maybe its hard to be an idol because you will have a tight schedule but I know you can make it because you are sinb." "I know. I am a wonderful person."said sinb while laughing. "Do well in your life. Don't make me worry,okay?"I pat her head. "I will. I will become the top trainee and debut soon."said sinb while smiling. I will miss this smile. "Good luck."Sinb just nod. 

"Hey..."I call her. She looks at me. "Please don't be shock,okay? I will tell you something really shocking."I say. "What is it?"asked sinb. I move closer to her and whisper to her. "I love you,sinb... Very much.. I am happy that I can spend time together with you now not like before where I just staring at you from afar. I will always waiting for you,sinb. Honestly, I don't want you to go. I don't want to lose you after I finally can get closer to you. I will miss you,sinb" finally I say it. Sinb just standing there infront of me without saying a single world. She looks shock.

Then,the bus stop. Its sinb's stop. I hug her. "I guess we will split up here. Always remember that I will always loving you and waiting for you."I say. I finally let go the hug and sinb just walks away without looking at me. I look at her back. Is this how you say no to my confession?