Chapter 13 : One come & one walks away

-Sinb pov-

"What? No. I don't want to."

"Please,sinb. Help your dad,please"said mr hwang while holding sinb's hand. "Taehyung will do it too"said my mom. The singer of our restaurant suddenly got sick. My parents want me to replace her. They even ask taehyung to do it. "Please sinb. We have special guest today. I want it all to be perfect"

"Just ...who is this special guest,dad?"I look at them curiously. "You will know later."said my dad. "Fine. I do it."

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am now sitting at the bus stop waiting for the bus to come but still it do not come even I have wait for a long time. I will go to my dad's restaurant by bus. My dad already go to the restaurant by his car early in the morning to go prepare something for that special guest. Just who is that special guest?

Ahhh it's raining. Its so cold. I need to go to the restaurant now or I will be late to do the performance. Then,someone running towards me. That guy is completely drench. I just ignore him and  keep memorizing the lyrics of the song I will sing later. "You are here? Shouldn't you be at the restaurant now for your performance?"asked that guy after he sits beside me.

I turn to look at him. It's jungkook. He looks sexy because his cloth completely drench with his wet hair. "The bus not come yet. The bus should be here an hour ago. But it do not come" "What? So you have wait here for an hour?"asked jungkook. I just nod while trying not to look at him."You must be cold"said jungkook while holding my hand and rub my hand with his hand. "How about you? Where are you going in this kind of weather? You even completely drench now." He just smile at me while keep rubbing my hand. "I want to go to watch your performance"said jungkook. " I don't even know I will make it there or not. Like this raining get heavier." I sigh. "Hey, do you have any extra cloth there at the restaurant?"asked jungkook.
"Yes. I have my extra cloth over there. Why?" "Then, why don't we just run?"asked jungkook with his charming smile again.

"Yah!Are you crazy?" "It's better like that. Or not I will not get to watch your performance."answered jungkook. "Fine" Then,jungkook takes off his jacket and put his jacket on my head and he start running while holding my hand. "Hey,why don't we just share this jacket together?"I ask him. He looks back to look at me while keep running. "It's okay. I already wet."said jungkook. "But I am not okay with that. What if you will get sick after this?" Then, he is standing beside me and we sharing this jacket together. We are so close. When I turn my head to look at him,my nose touch his cheek. "Stop staring at me or I will take this jacket back."said jungkook without looking at me.

"What? I am not staring at you." "Hey,do you have hair dryer at the restaurant?"asked jungkook. "Yes. We have it at the staff's changing room."Suddenly, jungkook runs ahead with his jacket and left me behind. And now my hair start to get wet. "Yah! I am not staring at you. Why you take that?"I yell at him and chase him. He looks back and stick his tongue out at me. "You are slow. It's better like that. You need to wash your hair so that the cockroach's smell at your hair will disappear."said jungkook.

"Yah! You will be dead if I catch you" I keep chasing him. "If you can"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
We finally arrive at the restaurant after we enter the restaurant through the staff's door. We both completely drench. "Yah! Sinb! What are you doing? Why are you late? And why are you completely drench? Go change now!"yelled my father. "Good evening,mrs hwang. I am sinb's friend,jungkook."said jungkook while bowing to my dad. "Oh come here,jungkook. I will give you an extra cloth"said my dad to jungkook. Jungkook looks relieve that my dad do not scold him.