Chapter 9 : Our jealousy

-Sinb pov-

"Hi sinb. You are early today"said yerin after I just put my bag at my place. "Taehyung come to my home so early. Maybe he is scared I will left him behind if he is late." I say that while laughing. I sit at my place while looking around.Jungkook has not arrive at school yet. "Yerinnn... Actually" I said while looking at her.

"Jungkook and I exchange our phone numbers yesterday. Do you want jungkook's phone number? I can give it to you." Yerin just looks at me for a while without saying anything. "You are so lucky. I'm fine. I don't want it.I want to get it with my own effort. So you and jungkook have become close?"asked yerin. I just nod.

"Don't feels guilty about that just because I have a crush on jungkook. But it's better like that. You are close with jungkook and you are close with me. Do not it give me a chance to get closer with jungkook too?"said yerin while smiling. I just smile back at her. "Ah sinb! I pass the audition. I will start my training today." "Really? Congratulations,yerin. I am so happy for you." I hug her. Then, jungkook just walks infront of us to go to his place while looking at us. 

When our eyes meet.He smiles to me. I just smile back shyly and look down. 

-------------------------------------------------

-Jungkook pov- 

I am on my way to the class from the teacher's office. I look at sinb from afar who is standing infront of class while looking at her phone. Without I realise it, my hand takes my phone and look at it. No call. No message. What? Did I just thought sinb will message or call me?

I am too focus looking at my phone until I bump into someone. Our stuffs drop onto the ground. "I'm sorry"said that girl. "Sinb? No, it's my fault. I'm sorry" "It's okay."said sinb. I help her tidy up her stuff. Then, when I am about to take the book, I feel someone's hand under my hand. Is it sinb's? But it feels so big and rough.

I look at the owner of the hand. It's taehyung. When did he come? "Omo. I just fall in love."said taehyung while looking at me. "Yah!" I take my hand away from his hand and hit his head. Sinb just laugh. "Sinb,let's go to the canteen." said taehyung while holding her hand after we are done tidy up our stuffs that drop onto the ground before.

Are they really just a childhood friend? "Jungkook,we will be going now"said taehyung while pulling sinb to come with him. They are so close. I sigh.

-----------------------------------------------

-Sinb pov- 

I am just done with my dance practice. I am in the dance club. Where is taehyung? He should be done right now with his basketball practice. I am waiting for taehyung to go home together. After a long wait, he still do not show up. Then, I decide to search for him. I go to the basketball court. There are only jungkook and taehyung there that play basketball there.

I just sit at the one of the bench while looking at them from afar. They both looks like they don't want to give up even they are full with sweats already.

~flashback~

-Jungkook pov-

"Okay guys. We are done with our practice today. You all can go home now." said suga,the captain of our basketball team. I walk towards taehyung. I decide I want to take the first step today. "Hey taehyung!"I call him. 

After we both already facing each other, I ask him something that I really wanna do it from a long time ago. "Just for today. Can you let me walk sinb home? Just for today." Taehyung just looks at me. His face is really serious. 

"No. I will not let you to walk sinb home." reply taehyung. "Then,wanna make a bet?"I ask him. "What is it?"asked taehyung.

"Whoever can get the first score, he will walks sinb home." "Sure. I am fine with it" said taehyung while taking the ball. "We will see who is the one that win this bet"said taehyung with his smirk. "I will make sure I will be the first one that throw the ball into the net"

"Just wait and see, jungkook" Then, our game begin. When one of us get the ball, the other one try to snatch the ball and prevent the opponent from throwing the ball into the net.

~flashback end~

-Sinb pov-

So we are in the bus now and I am stuck with these two guys. Taehyung sits at my right side while jungkook at my left. How can jungkook is here with me and taehyung? Since when jungkook also takes the bus to go home? What happen? Its so awkward.

Because we three are too quiet, I take out my earphone and put it at my ear to hear the songs. Suddenly, I can't hear any sound and my earphone at my both ears are not at my ears anymore. I look at taehyung. There is the right side of my earphone at his hand. Where is the left one? 

I look at jungkook to find that the left side of my earphone is at his hand. Did they just take out my earphone from my ear at the same time? "Yah! What are you two doing? Give me back!" I said. "You two? Two? Did not I am the only one that take this from you?"asked taehyung while looking around and find jungkook that holding one of my earphone too just like him.

"Why are you holding that, jungkook?"asked taehyung to jungkook. "I want to hear the song too"said jungkook. "No,you can't. I want to hear it with sinb"

"No. I am the first one that take this first"

"No, it's me" 

"You are late for just a few second. But still,I am the first one that take it first"

"Sinb.. you want to hear the song with me,right? Not with him"

"Sinb...."

They keep arguing while I am stuck between them.  I just take my earphone back from their hand and put it inside my bag.

"No song anymore"I said and they both stop arguing. "Why you both acting weird today?" They both not answering my question. Then,the bus stop. "I need to goes down here." I said while standing up.

"You will help your dad with his restaurant again today?"asked taehyung. I just nod. "Your dad owns a restaurant?"asked jungkook. "Yes" Before I could move, taehyung grab my arm. I turn around to look at him. Before he could say anything, I immediately stop him.

"I will be safe. I will call you if anything happen. Don't worry" I said while pat his head. "How did you know what I am going to say? And.. don't my pat head, I am not a child anymore"said taehyung.

"Then,just pat my head,sinb"said jungkook. I just laugh and walk out from the bus. They are acting really childish today. Well, it's kind of cute especially when jungkook said he wants me to pat his head and he also want to hear the song with me.  I just continue my walking when suddenly someone calls me from behind. I look back to find that taehyung and jungkook are walking towards me.

"What are two doing here?" "Just wanna make a visit to your dad's restaurant."said jungkook while smiling.

--------------------------------------------------

-Taehyung pov-

"Sinb, we will be going now. Thank you for the food"I said after jungkook and I are done eating our food. After we said our goobye to sinb, we both now walking together to the bus stop.

"Hey..."called jungkook. I just look at him. "Our friendship is not going to destroy,right? Just because of one girl"said jungkook. I just laugh. "Of course. Our friendship are strong. It will not destroy just because of one girl" I say that while I put my arm at his shoulder. 

Then, I run and left him behind."Yah! Why are you running?Wait for me"yelled jungkook from behind. "Who is the first one that arrive at the bus stop, he will be the winner" 

"It's not fair! Wait!"said jungkook who is now running towards me.

Of course our bond of friendship is strong. Love is not going to destroy it. I don't want to lose this friendship even maybe I will lose the love. As long as I will be with jungkook and of course sinb, I will be fine.