Chapter 17 : Our separation

-Sinb pov-

It's has been a week.I feel so guilty for not respond to jungkook's feeling. I don't know what I am thinking that day. My leg just walk away from him. When I turn around, the bus already gone. If only I can turn the time back to that day, I will make sure that I will tell him about my feeling. I love you,jungkook. But this mouth of mine just can't be honest. I am happy to know that my feeling towards you is not an one sided love. But my body just do not move as I want to. I have shed a tears that day when I know that I do not tell you about this feeling. I know what I just need to do is just take a step towards you. But it's hard. I look at my phone and search for jungkook's phone number. I open the message between me and him. I type "I love you too" but end up I erase it before I can send it. I think its better to tell him face to face. I type "can I meet you?" but end up I erase it again. Why this finger just don't want to move?I'm sorry,jungkook. Even I have promise you that we will never lost contact. 

And time pass so quick. I have done many kind of practice to become an idol. The ceo of our company tells us that we will debut soon. Everyday, I will look at my phone,should I wait for you to call me or should I call you?Then, one day,I have receive a message from you. "Have you been well?"he asks me that. Then, we continue to communicate through the message. We just act like there is nothing happen between us. It's like the confession of yours never happen. It make me feel more guilty. I just need to say that simple world, but I wonder, if I tell you about it, what about my dream of becoming an idol?

Is this world gonna destroy my dream? I'm scared, jungkook. I don't know what to do. I really want to tell you that. But one day, suddenly I receive a shocking message from you. "Are you not gonna tell me about your answer of my confession? If it a no,just be honest,sinb. I can wait for you but its hurt to waiting without knowing your feeling"said jungkook in that message. I let out a sigh. I don't know,jungkook. I am confuse right now. I just read that message without replying it.

A few days have pass,when one day I decide I will tell you about this feeling tonight, something make us apart. "Give me your phone, I will keep your phone for a while because I want you all to focus for your debut next month."said the ceo. When I hear it, it's make my heart broke. I just give my phone to him unwillingly. Ahh I not even reply to his message yet. What should I do?

-Jungkook pov-

You are so mean,sinb. When I ask you what is your answer, you not even reply it. Are you avoiding me? I can wait for you but its hurt. A few days have pass, and you still not reply my message yet. "Sinb,are you fine?"I send that message. I wait and wait. But there is still no reply from her. "Sinb,if you can't give the answer now, its fine""Don't avoid me,sinb""sinb..."I keep send her a message everyday and is still the same. No reply. What are you doing,sinb?A month has pass, you have debut already as a girl group with yerin with gfriend as your group's name. While taehyung is debut as a member of bts,a boy group. Even these group are from the small company, they already grab the attention of many people. Congratulations,sinb. You finally achieve your dream.

-Sinb pov-

"Congratulations bts and gfriend! You all finally debut."said the ceo. The bts and gfriend member and a few of staffs are celebrating our debut.I just sit at one of the table, yerin and taehyung come to me. "I miss my friend at our old school. I can't contact them since that ceo take our phone."said yerin. "Me too. I miss jungkook."said taehyung. "Why don't we go visit our old school tomorrow? We do not have any schedule,right?"asked yerin."We don't. Let's go then. I finally get to meet jungkook after a long time."said taehyung excitedly."You will come with us,right sinb?" "I don't know" I am scared to meet jungkook. Maybe he is give up of me already because he is fed up of waiting. I want to refuse it, but they keep force me to come with them.Then finally, I just nod.

I enter my room and sit at my bed. I look around and find the sticky note on my table. I take that sticky note and a pen. Maybe you are already give up,jungkook. But I am not. I will tell you about my feeling this time. I will. Then,I start to write about my feeling at that sticky note.

The nexy day...

-Jungkook pov-

I just face my life as usual. It just feel lonely without jungkook,sinb and yerin by my side. I miss them. I don't know what happen to them since I can't contact them. Suddenly,jimin come at me and grab my arm. "What happen?"I ask him. "You need to see this."said jimin. He then drag me to the school's gate. There are a lot of students gathers around the school's gate. What happen? "Omg its bts and gfriend..!" "Taehyung!!!!! Yerin!!!! Sinb!!!!" screamed one of the student. What? They are here?

"Jungkook!"screamed taehyung when he see me while running at me. Then,he hug me. "I miss you. I'm sorry that I do not call or message you,that ceo take our phone"said taehyung. So..that is why I can't contact them. Sinb just stand behing taehyung with the awkward smile. After that, me,yerin, taehyung and sinb spend time together. We all talks a lot about our life. I miss this time. Sinb just act like there is nothing happen between us but when she make eye contact with me,she quickly turn around.Then, taehyung go to meet his old classmates while yerin go to the toilet. And then, it just me and sinb here.I try to be brave to ask her about her answer of my confession. "Sinb... I. " Then,some fans come and ask sinb for her autograph.

I look at the fans. How happy they are. What will happen if I ask her about her answer and then she will accept my feeling? Is it gonna make this fans sad? I don't want to take this smile away. I am happy to know that sinb's dream can make someone happy. I guess its the best for us for me to take this step. The step that make us apart. I am sad but I don't want to make someone else sad. So,sinb... I will go now. I look at sinb for a last time and turn around. Please always make your fans be happy,sinb. I don't want to have a happy ending but someone else are sad. Then, I start to walk away from her.

-Sinb pov-

Finally, there are only me and jungkook here. I put my hand inside my pocket. I want to take the sticky note out from my pocket and give it to him. The sticky note about my feeling. Before I could take it out,my fans come at me and ask for the autograph. I just give them my autograph. I will give this sticky note to him later. When I look at jungkook, jungkook already walks away from me. Suddenly, I feel sad. Why I feel the way you walk away from me like you will not come to me ever again?Will I ever give you this sticky note? Jungkook.....