Chapter 3 : Our Memories

-Sinb pov-

I standing infront of the mirror while looking at my images at the mirror. I fix my school uniform that I am wearing. Suddenly, I heard yerin's voice in my head.

"He is my crush,sinb. Jungkook is my crush"

Stop bothering me yerin's voice.Get out from my head.I hit my head. I sigh while looking at the mirror. Even I have thinking about that for the whole night, I still can't decide what I should do. I don't want to give up but I feel bad for yerin for liking her crush. Well... Just let the time decide for me.

"Sinb , breakfast is ready. Come down and eat."called Mrs Hwang from the downstairs.

"Yes mom."answered sinb.  

I take my bag and goes down and sit beside my brother.

After I have finish my breakfast, our bell rang. "Oh,it must be taehyung..then I will go now,mom, dad, oppa" sinb kiss her family's cheek and goes out.

"Hi sinb"said taehyung.

"Yo, you are early today. If you late again like yesterday, I am gonna left you behind."sinb stick her tongue out. Taehyung is my childhood friend and we always go to school together since we are kids. He even walks me home after school end. What a good friend,righttt?

"You are so mean,sinb ya. What is the use of best friend if you left me alone behind like that,huh?" 

I ignore him and look around and I find an ice cream stall not far from where they are standing. "Taehyung... I want to buy an ice cream. Let's go"sinb grab taehyung's hand and drag him to the stall.

"Ahjussi . One vanilla ice cream please." That ahjussi nod and starting to make that vanilla ice cream.

"Yah. Why only one? What about my ice cream?"asked taehyung.

"You have your own money,right taehyungnieee"

"Then I will sharing your vanilla ice cream with you then"taehyung winks at me.

"No.. I wants to eat it by myself..aish I hate you taehyung... Ahjussi,one more ice cream please ..but this time is chocolate one"said sinb. That ahjussi just nod and smile to the friendship between sinb and taehyung.

"Ehhhh why??? Why you don't want to share it with me? It's not like we never make an indirect kiss before right,honey?"taehyung  moves closer to sinb and looks at her eyes.

"Your mouth smells, don't you know?"said sinb while she is trying to hide her shyness because of how close their face are.

"Aigoo you are so cute"taehyung mess up sinb's hair.

"Yah!my hair"sinb trying to fix her hair with her hand.

"Here is your ice cream. One vanilla and one chocolate."said that ahjussi while giving us our ice cream.

"Thank you ahjussi"said sinb.

They are on their way to the bus stop while eating ice cream and joking around.

~flashback where sinb and taehyung is still at 8 years old~

-Taehyung pov-

I sit alone at the field. I want to avoid from the others. Ahhh I feel sad. I got a last place in class in exam. What should I do? Mom will be mad. I look around and find other kid that laugh cheerfully. They must get a good results. Lucky them.

I lay down and staring at the sky for a few second before I close my eyes. Suddenly, I feel someone sits beside me. I open my eyes to be greeted by my bestfriend ,sinb.

"Are you okay?"asked sinb

"Did I look like I am okay to you?"I close my eyes back.

"Taehyungnieeee.. look!"

I open my eyes back and find sinb that trying to make her face funny.

"Are you trying to comfort me?"asked taehyung.

Sinb nod while smiling innocently.

"Here.. I buy you an ice cream"sinb gives the chocolate ice cream to taehyung.

"Thank you sinb"I wake up from my laying position and take that ice cream.

I eat,eat and eat then I realise sinb is staring at my ice cream. 

"Do you want to taste it? Why you buy only one ice cream if you want it too"asked taehyung.

"I do not have enough money"answered sinb while smiling cutely.

"Then we will be sharing this then"

"Really?"

"Yes. It will taste better with sharing, you know."said taehyung.

Then they sharing this one ice cream together and talking about random things to forget about the result of exam.

Thank you sinb for comforting me.

~flashback end~