Chapter 14 : Our promise

-Sinb pov-

"Nice to meet you, hwang sinb. I am the ceo of source entertainment. You have a nice voice. I like to offer you to become the trainee in my company. Are you interested?"asked the old man who is now infront of me and at my house. "Sinb, he is my old friend at school before. He is the special guest at our restaurant yesterday."said my dad while put his hand around that man's shoulder."Yes, i saw your performance yesterday. You are a talent girl. I can make you become popular"said that man again.

I am too shock so I just look down without saying a single world. "I will give you time to think about it. You can call me after you have done thinking." Wait....I just realise. Did he just says that he is the ceo of source entertainment? Is not yerin become a trainee at that company? How coincidence. "Ahh.. I also offers to that boy who perform yesterday too. What is his name?" "Taehyung?" I ask him. "Yes. Kim taehyung. You know him?" asked that man. I just nod.Then, I excuse myself to go to school. My mind keep remind about his offer. Become an idol?  I like singing but I don't really like to become an idol.I wonder if Taehyung accept this offer or not.

And my routine life keep repeating. Going to school alone. Go inside the class to be greeted by yerin and jungkook. Talk with yerin about random things. "Oh my gosh! Really? And now, I have a new dream. I want to debut as girl group with you. We are in same group. Omg"said yerin excitedly after I tell her about the offer from the ceo of her company even I already tell her that I am not sure if I will accept that offer or not. Then, I will go home with jungkook and keep making new memories with him each day. I am happy now even it keep repeating. Then, I feel something missing. I finally realise I never meet taehyung even once after that goodbye.

It's been 3 days already. What happen to him? Where is he? He go to school right? But... If he go to school,at least I will see him even from afar once. I keep worrying about him until I decide that I will go to his class. I will not talk to him. I will just look at him from afar to know his condition. I hope he is fine. When I arrive at his class corridor, I look inside his class and there is no one at his place. Even his bag is not there. Suddenly,one of his classmate walks out from the classroom. It's jhope,a close friend of taehyung

Before I could ask him about taehyung, he asks me about taehyung first."Hi sinb! Do you know what happen to taehyung? He already absent from school for 3 days."said jhope. "What? He is absent from school for 3 days?" "Eh? You don't know? I thought you know because you two are really close. Even the friendship between me and taehyung is not that close"said jhope. I don't know if we are still close like before after all this happen.

"Have you try to call him?" I ask him. "Yes. I call him for thousand times but he do not pick up his phone even once. How about you? Have you try to call him? Maybe he will answer your call."said jhope. I really want to but I can't. I don't want make it harder for taehyung to forget about that feeling if I act like I care about him. Even now, I still care about him...very much. "Tell me if you know what happen to taehyung,okay?" I say and excuse myself.

-------------------------------------------

Now I am in the bus with jungkook to go home. Then, I can feel that jungkook keep staring at me. Is there something at my face? "Hey,stop staring at me"but he do not respond to it,but put his hand at my shoulder and make me turn around to face him. When we both now facing each other, he still keep staring at me."Why are you so quiet,sinb? What's wrong?"asked jungkook. "You looks like you are worrying about something."said jungkook. Yes, it's true. I am worrying about taehyung." Please don't get sick. You make me worried." jungkook then pats my head.

Then,the bus stop. "I will go now"I say to jungkook while standing up."This is not your stop,right?"asked jungkook. "I want to visit taehyung. He has been absent from school for 3 days already."Jungkook just looks at me for a while before nod his head. Then, I walk out from the bus. Before I could continue my walking, someone hug me from behind. "Why are you really care about taehyung? Why don't you just care about me,sinb?"said jungkook with his sad tone.

"I really care about you,jungkook" Then,jungkook make me facing him. "What?"asked him while staring at my eyes. "But I care about taehyung too. He is an important person to me.I have been together with him for half of my life you know." Jungkook just looks down. He looks like he is pissed off of what I say. "Just call me after you have arrive at home,okay?"said jungkook after a short of silence. "Well... I have promise taehyung to make sure that you are safe. Promise me,okay?"asked jungkook. I just nod."Go to the bus now before the bus left you behind" "Alright. See you tomorrow."said jungkook who is now walks towards the bus. And I just continue my walking to the taehyung's house.

Finally, I have arrive at his house. I ring the bell and wait for someone to open the door. And taehyung's mom is the one that open the door. She looks happy to see me. "Good evening,mrs kim."I greet taehyung's mom. "Oh sinb! I miss you. Come in. I will call taehyung."said mrs kim. "It's okay,mrs kim. I just want to know taehyung's condition. How is he? Why he is absent from school for 3 days?" "I don't know,sinb. He just lock himself up at his room. He refuse to go to school. He says he wants to be alone. He looks depress. Do you know what happen?"asked mrs kim.

What? He lock himself up at his room? And now I feel bad for not accept his feeling. "I'm sorry,mrs kim. I don't know what happen. I need to go now." "Sinb...can you promise me something?"asked mrs kim. I look at her. "Can you promise me to change taehyung to the old taehyung? I hate it that taehyung keep acting like this. Can you help me?"asked mrs kim. "I will try. But I don't know if I will success or not" "I know you will be success,sinb. You are his childhood friend after all."said mrs kim. And now I walk towards the bus stop after I say my goodbye to mrs kim. It is better if I accept his feeling? But .... I will still feel bad if it like that because I do not like him as a man anymore. I sigh.

------------------------------------------

-Jungkook pov-

"Where is she? Is she still do not arrive at her home?" I keep waiting for sinb to call me but she do not call me even I already wait for 2 hours already. Aish this girl for making me feel like this. How lucky taehyung to be an important person to sinb. Damn that being together for half of her life.

The next day...

-Sinb pov-

I am now infront of taehyung's house again after the school end. I thought that mrs kim will open the door this time like yesterday but it is not. It's taehyung who open it. And now I am sitting at his living room. And he just sitting infront of me. I never expect this whole time I will be awkward with my own bestfriend. "How are you? Are you fine?"I try to start the conversation.

"Just fine."said taehyung. Just fine? This man.. I really want to hit him. "Yah! Why are you acting like this? I am worried even your mom is very worry about you" I finally tell him what I want to say. "You are worried?"asked taehyung."Of course I am. You are my bestfriend." "Yeah..bestfriend"said taehyung with his slow tone but I still can hear it. "It's useless to talk to you. I will go now." I standing up and walk towards the door.

Suddenly, taehyung grab my arm and make me turn around and face him. Then, he hug me. "I'm really sorry for making you worry. I am happy to know that you are worry about me. Thank you"said taehyung. "Just ...can you be like the old taehyung back? You know you make me feel bad if you keep acting like this. And.... I don't want to lose my bestfriend you know."

He just smile at me and tighten our hug. "I will go to you,sinb if everything is fine already. I promise I will come to you. I also don't want to lose my bestfriend."said taehyung. "Promise?"I ask him again. "Yes. I promise. And sinb thank you for worrying about me."said taehyung and we both smile to each other.

-Jungkook pov-

I throw my handphone at my bed. Today... Sinb still do not call me just like yesterday. How lucky you are taehyung. Aish.