Chapter 4 : Our distance

-Sinb pov-

I am now in the bus with taehyung. We are done eating our ice cream. We are doing our own activities. I am staring outside from the window while taehyung who is sitting beside me just playing with his phone. Then I broke this silence between us.

"Hey, can I ask you something?" Taehyung turns his head to look at me.

"What if ..what if... You like this girl but then you know your bestfriend like that girl too. What would you do? Would you give up or not?"asked sinb.

Taehyung gives me a suspicious stare but he still answers my question.

"Well.. I will not doing anything and keep supporting my bestfriend with that girl. But if that girl come to me, of course I will grab that chance. I believe my bestfriend will understands if that girl end up with me."aswered taehyung.

I just nod and continue staring outside. "Why do you ask? Is the situation you asked just now is what you have been through?"asked taehyung.

Taehyung looks at my eyes. He always know when I am lying. What should I answers him? Luckily,the bus stop.

"Oh we are here. Let's go taehyung"I grab my bag and goes down from the bus while taehyung calling me from behind,telling me to wait for him.

"Yah! Why are you walking so fast, huh?"yelled taehyung when we both already pass through the school's gate. He finally catch up to me and walking beside me now.

"Sinb..my basketball practice today is cancel. So, I will walk you home later. Make sure to wait for me,okay? Don't ever trying to go home alone. It's dangerous. You get it?"said taehyung. Before I could say anything,someone interrupt us.

"Don't worry taehyung. If you can't walk her home, sinb can goes home with me with my driver."yerin puts her hand around my shoulder. Taehyung just rolls his eyes. I saw jungkook from afar. I stare at him while yerin argue with taehyung. Then...this bastard suddenly calls jungkook to come here. Aish this man.

"Jungkook! Come here"called taehyung. Yerin holds my hand. Her hands is so cold. She must be nervous. I feel nervous too when I know my crush is walking towards us. I just tighten our grip to calm her down. Jungkook finally arrives infront of us.

"Mr Kim told me to tells everyone that today practice is cancel."said taehyung to jungkook. Jungkook just nod and thanked taehyung for the information and they keep talking about random things while yerin and I just standing there silently. Taehyung and jungkook are both in basketball team. So, they have been so close to each other. Then, my eyes meets jungkook's eyes. I turn my head to yerin to find that yerin keeps looking down while playing the small rocks with her shoe. Why you don't look at jungkook,yerin ah? This girl surely do not know how to use the chance. 

"So.. jungkook,meets my friends, yerin and sinb. You know them right? You three are classmates,right?"taehyung introduce me and yerin to jungkook.

"Yes . I know them already. Hi sinb"reply jungkook while looking at me. I can feel that my face become hot. "Oh..h..i.."I finally reply to his hi after a short of silence. "Hi jungkook"yerin finally spokes up and looks at jungkook. Good job girl."Hi yerin"reply jungkook with his sweet smile. I look at my watch and I realise that the class will be starts soon.

"The class will be starts soon. Yerin,we need to go to our class now."I said. Yerin just nod and we start walking to go to our class.

-Taehyung pov-

Sinb and yerin starting to walk towards their class but I still can look at their backs. If only I also be in the same class as them and jungkook. I sigh and turn my head to look at jungkook to know that jungkook keep staring at sinb and yerin's backs. Does jungkook has a crush in one of them? Sinb or yerin? Jungkook still do not move his eyes until yerin and sinb dissapear from our sight completely.