Chapter 2 : Our first meet part 1

-Jungkook pov-

It's recess time. I close my books and put it inside my bag while smiling. This is my favourite time in school since I will hear her singing voice. She do not know that I have been listen to her singing secretly since a few months ago.

"Hurry sinb! I will make sure I will buy that melon bread today since I do not get to buy it yesterday."yerin pulls sinb to the canteen.

"And now I have to wait for 15 minutes for her to finish her lunch before go to the rooftop."said jungkook in his thought while his eyes still looking at sinb.

~flashback~

I am not in the mood to eat my lunch today so I have been walking around the school until I find the stairs that go to the rooftop.

I climb the stairs until I reach at the top. There is a door infront me. Before my hand reach that doorknob, I hear someone singing at the other side of the door. It's a girl voice. It's so beautiful and warm. Before I realise it, I have fall in love with this voice and I want to know more about this girl. Who is she? 

I want to know who she is but my leg just can't move. So,since that day I have been listen to her singing secretly behind this door. Yes,this freaking door..just a door that separate us.

Until that one day when I go to the rooftop.. I can't hear anything. Where did she go?

Then someone taps my shoulder from behind. I turn my head and it's my classmate, sinb. Even we are classmate, we never talk to each other before.

"Hey, do you want to use this rooftop?"asked sinb.

"Yes"

"Okay then, I will not disturb you. I will go back to the class. Then, I will excuse myself" sinb goes down,leaving me behind.

Wait...why did she wants to use rooftop?  I never see anyone use rooftop before except for that girl that has a nice voice. Don't tell me that girl is sinb. No way. It can't be. Sinb is a tomboyish girl. How can she has that kind of voice right? I laughed to myself and go back to the class.

The next morning...

I go to the rooftop again. I hope I can hear her singing today since I do not hear it yesterday. I reach at the top. Then, I hear that voice from the other side of the door. Finally.. I can hear to it again.

Suddenly,that girl stops singing and the door open. 

"You suprise me. How long you have been standing here?"asked that girl.

"I.... I ..just a few minutes? Ahh noo... Just a few second ago.why?" 

"Are you heard of anything when you standing here?"

"No"I look down

"It's good then. Then I will meet you at the class"said that girl and leaving me behind.

So it's true after all.. that girl is sinb..

Since that day,I go to the rooftop every day just to hear sinb's voice even just from the other side of the door. But now, I have been careful so that I will not get caught again like before.

I wonder to myself. Why I seeking to hear her voice more than talking to her. Well, sinb is a girl that not really friendly with a guy. She is the type of girl that don't want to get involve in guy's matter and she is not really talk much with a guy except for that guy... The guy who always stick around with sinb and yerin. Taehyung... Who is he to sinb? What kind of relationship they have?

~flashback end~