Chapter 12 : Our sad & happy story

-Sinb pov-

I am now on my way to the school. With taehyung? No. I am alone now. Taehyung message me yesterday that he will not go to school with me and he will not walk me home for a while. He really avoiding me. It feel really lonely. I sigh. After a few minutes, I finally arrive at school. Then, someone calls me. I turn my head to find jungkook is the one that calls me.

"Hi sinb. You are alone today? Where is taehyung?"asked jungkook. "He has something to do. So he go to school first."I say. I'm sorry I am lying to you, jungkook. While we walks together to go to our class, I find taehyung who is standing not far from us who is now staring at me. Our eyes meet.Then, he looks away. He is really avoiding me now huh?

---------------------------------------------

Finally, its time to go home. I walk out from my class and standing there to wait for someone. Wait. I am waiting for who? Right, taehyung will not walk me home for a while. I sigh and continue my walking. Then,someone grab my arm from behind. When I turn around, my head hit jungkook's chest. "Ah I'm sorry" I say while move backward to enlarge the distance between us. We are so close.

"Let's go"said jungkook while drag me to the bus stop. "Why are you here?"I ask him. "I will walk you home from now on,okay? Taehyung asks me to walk you home. What happen between you two? He is like avoiding you."said jungkook. "Something happen.." Jungkook looks like he wants to ask more about it but then he decides to change the topic.

"So from now on, you have to wait for me so that we can go home together. Okay,little kid?"said jungkook while pats my head and winks at me. "Yah! I am not a kid anymore." I hit his arm. "Wow. You are so strong. That's make you charming" "What?" "Eh? Oh nothing..."

"I will pick you up this weekend. Don't forget our first date this saturday,okay? I will be waiting for you. Always."said jungkook. I am too schock so I just smile to him. First date? Maybe I have some hearing problem. Yeah probably.

So since that day, taehyung and I not even talking to each other. Its been 3 days already. And I become closer with jungkook since we go home together. I kinda miss to go home with taehyung even I am happy that jungkook walks me home. What is taehyung doing now? He is fine? 

The time is pass and now today is saturday. I am nervous. I will hanging out with jungkook. After he picks me up at my home, we are now at the mall. He drag me to the shop that sells accessories for girls. "Hey,why are we here? Are you interest in girl's accessories?" I ask him and smirk to him. He just smile to me while keep searching for something.

I just look around the shop. Then, someone tie my hair up from behind. When I look around, it's jungkook. "What are you doing?"I ask him. "I want to buy you the beautiful hair tie. I kinda feel bad to give you the ugly hair tie before at the school hall."said jungkook. I just laugh. "You are cute,jungkook. Thank you. But even the hair tie is change but the way you tie my hair up is still wrong. It's still messy."

"And you hair still smell like cockroach."said jungkook and running away."Yah!" I chase after him but he is too fast and he is already dissapear from my sight. Where did he go? I look around but I still can't find him. Aish this guy. Then, someone hug me from behind. I thought its someone pervert so I almost scream.

"Chill! It's me."said jungkook while laughing. "I hate you" I say and my face become hot after I realise that he just hug me. "Here. I'm sorry,okay?"said jungkook while he gives me a can of juice. "Oh? This juice. It's not it the same with the one you bought before when we clean the school hall?" "I am glad that you remember it."said jungkook while smiling.

After we are done eating our meal,we are now at the park. "Let's go to that ice cream stall. I want to eat an ice cream."said jungkook. Ice cream stall? Oh its remind me about taehyung. "Ahjussi. Two vanilla ice cream"said jungkook to that ahjussi. Then, we both hears someone talking behind us.

"Ahjussi.. one chocolate ice cream, please" Wait. I know this voice. When I turn around, its true. It's him. We both look at each other with a shock expression. "Oh! Taehyung you are here!"said jungkook. "Why don't you join me and sinb?"asked jungkook to taehyung. Taehyung look at me and I quickly look away. "Oh come on! This is a rare opportunity. It's not we three always hanging out together."said jungkook. Then, taehyung nod.

And now we three sits at the bench. Luckily, jungkook is the one that in the middle. Taehyung and I just quiet while jungkook keep talking about random things. "Taehyung, there is a basketball court over there. Why don't we play basketball since we are here?"asked jungkook while pointing at the basketball court. And now jungkook and taehyung is now walking towards the baskeball court while me just sitting at the bench and look at them playing the basketball from afar.

"Even now you look handsome when you are playing basketball, taehyung. Just like before. But I'm sorry. I already meet someone precious for me. He looks handsome too when playing basketball" I say to myself while looking at jungkook.

-Jungkook pov- 

Taehyung and I now facing each other at the basketball court. "Why don't we make another bet today?" I ask him. Taehyung looks at me for a while and sigh. "Deal. If you win,you have to promise me something." said taehyung. "What promise?" "You have to promise me that you will take care of sinb. Don't ever try to hurt her. Make her happy."said taehyung with his serious expression.

"What a weird promise. But of course. Even I am not promise to you anything, I will still take care of her. And what about you? What will you get if you win this bet?""Nothing" "What?" Before I could talk more, he takes the ball and start the game. I don't want to lose so decide I will ask him later and trying to steal the ball from him. But he is weird today. He looks like he wants to lose to me in this bet deliberately. He is not throwing the ball properly on purpose. So, end up I am the one that win this bet.

Then, my phone rang. It's my mom. After I am done talking with my mom through the phone, I walk towards sinb while taehyung is following me from behind."Sinb.. I'm sorry. I have to go now. Can you go home with taehyung?"

-Sinb pob-

"Taehyung,can you walk sinb home? I need to go home now."said jungkook to taehyung. Taehyung looks shock but he still nod. And now taehyung and I are walking together to the bus stop. He walks infront of me while I am walking behind him. Suddenly, he turns around to look at me. "Can you walk infront of me? It's dangerous for girl to walk behind"said taehyung. Its make me happy. He talks to me. Its the first world after we are not talking with each other for a while.

Before I could talk,he stops me from talking. I guess he still don't want to talk to me,huh? I sigh. I just nod and walk ahead and left him behind. Even in the bus, its so awkward. We are not talking to each other. I thought he will sits beside me in the bus but he is not. He sits behind me. Its make me sad to know that he keep acting like this. I understand that you need some time alone but I don't want to lose my bestfriend. You will come to me after you already forget about that feeling towards me,right?

-----------------------------------------------

Finally, I arrive at my home. I look at my phone. There is one message from jungkook. 

'Thank you for today. I am so happy. Thank you for the good memories.'

I smile. Today is a great day. I get to spend time with the man I love. But when I remember about taehyung, its make me sad. I sigh and prepare myself to go to the bed.