Chapter 7

Ciel woke up, he looked at the bedside table to take his phone, to look at the time, but it wasn't there, instead there was a picture of a 10 year old Alois. Next to him there was a young boy, he must have been 6 years old, he had brown eyes and orange-red hair. Both boys were smiling, hand in hand. Luka; that was the name of the boy, Ciel remembered. He remembered Alois telling him about his deceased little brother.

He got up and searched through his clothes for his cellphone, once he found it, Ciel saw that the digital clock was indicating 10:23 am, he had 6 missed calls from his mother. He sighed and went back to bed with his phone, he thought about trying to go back to sleep but it seemed hopeless so instead he decided to text Sebastian so he could thank him again for the lovely evening he had spent yesterday, then he started playing a game of Chess on his phone as he waited for Alois to wake up.

____________________________

Sebastian got out of the shower, he was late for work, it really was unlike him to be late, as he opened the door he cursed as he saw Grell standing in front of the him.

"Why are you here? Did Snake let you in again?" Sebastian sighed as he dried his hair with a towel.

"Yup Snake let me in, I wanted to scare you as you got out of the shower so you'll drop your towel in shock and I would get to see your beautiful naked body but you are already dress so..." Grell pouted, "By the way while I was in here waiting for you I saw you got a text from a certain 'Ciel Phantomhive', who is he? Don't tell me he is the brat from the other day, why do you keep insisting on making me jealous Se-bas-chan~?" Grell teased as she layed down on Sebastian's bed.

"Did you get in a fight with Will again?" Sebastian asked as he picked up his cellphone from his desk to answer to Ciel.

"How did you know we had a fight?" Grell asked, widening her eyes in shock.

"I've noticed that every time you flirt with me it's because you got in a fight with Will, so what is it about this time?" Sebastian asked, putting down his phone before putting his black gloves on, next he put on his socks and black combat boots on.

"He doesn't want me to sing at the festival, he knows it's my dream to become a singer and still he won't let me do it, there are a lot of agents that are going to be there, it may be my chance to get discovered but Will is against it, so we screamed at each other and I left" Grell explained in an over dramatic kind of way.

"Well if you want my advice, you should still sing, he's your boyfriend not your mother, he doesn't own you, you can do whatever you want." Sebastian said as he put his phone in his pocket and grabbed his keys.

"I know he doesn't own me Sebas-chan but I love Will and I don't want to upset him by doing it behind his back"

"Well, you should talk calmly about it with him, explain how important it is to you and if he truly loves you he won't stand in your way." Sebastian said with a smile before adding "Now if you want to keep talking please accompany me to my car, I'm late for work." And with that, they both left the room.

"But what if I explain to him but he still says no?" Grell asked

"Well if that happens, then you should think about leaving him, don't stay with someone who can't appreciate you, plus I've heard you sing and you are really talented, it would be a shame if you didn't sing at the festival." Sebastian said as they got to his car.

"You really think so Sebas-chan? Thank you, thank you~" Grell said jumping and hugging him. "I'm going to talk to Will, good luck at work~" Grell added before leaving, her long red hair floating with the wind as she started running.