6. Get out of my way

1810

"Miss Angeline Petrova," Elijah Mikaelson kissed Ava's hand and she curtsied. She had her hair on curls and she had a light blue dress with an open neck. She had a silver family necklace on her neck. 

"Quit the formalities Elijah. She is nothing but a town whore," Rebekah said arrogantly. 

"Rebekah," Elijah cut her off. 

"It's the truth," the blonde girl said to Ava and she had her eyes on the floor. The beautiful white mansion was on the owning of the Mikaelsons. It was huge and Ava thought they were rich. That's what her father had told her. "That Mikaelson boy seems to be found of you. They are rich and you need to seduce him and get married. Maybe then I won't be so disappointed in you whore." Ava had stayed quite and did as he said. 

"Ava," Klaus walked to her and took her by the hand. 

"I hope my siblings didn't bother you," Elijah and Rebekah were left behind when Klaus took Ava outside. 

"Not at all," She lied. Of course Rebekah had bothered her. She never had liked Ava. 

"Klaus I have changed my mind," she finally had the courage to say. Klaus stopped and looked her shocked. 

"What?" he said and his eyes were wide open. 

"I want you to sire me," she said Klaus pulled her closer. He bit his wrist and Ava looked shocked as he brought it to her mouth. 

"Drink," he said and Ava did as she was told, as always. After that Klaus placed his hands on her neck and snapped it with a small wrist move. He took Ava on his arms and carried her to the grass. He stroked her cheek. It looked like she was sleeping and in a way she was. 

"Niklaus! Mikael is here!" Rebekah screamed from the inside. Klaus wondered for a moment; Would he take her with him or would he leave without her. In a split second Klaus was gone and Ava was left alone to deal with the turning.

***

Ava was in her room watching the white oak stake. It lay on her night table and Ava grabbed it. She ran her fingers on its details. Beautiful destruction. She didn't want to kill Klaus because if he would die so would she. She didn't want to kill Elijah, he was her friend but Rebekah was never nice to her. Maybe her? Or maybe Kol?

"Hey Ava," Elena entered her room and she hid the stake behind her back. She turned to Elena and smiled. Elena was beautiful, of course she was. Ava was her ancestor. She had her hair straight and a sweater, jeans and boots. 

"Elena what are you doing here?" Elena walked over to Ava and touched her shoulder. Ava moved few steps back. She didn't trust Elena, not yet.

"Came to check up on you. Things got pretty heated," she said and looked at Ava.

"Things always get heated when it's Klaus," Ava laughed to her. Elena smiled too. 

"Listen Elena. As your relative I will give you an advice, you need to choose one Salvatore," she sat her down on the bed and held her hands. 

"I know," she said back. "It's just hard I don't want to lose them."

"You are setting one of them free," Ava said.

"You can not keep them both."

*** 

Ava came stumbling through the Salvatore house door and saw Damon sitting alone on the couch with a bourbon on his hand. She moved in fast speed to him. She collapsed on the chair opposite to the couch. Damon looked at her, she looked enchanting. Her hair was open and wavy, her clothes... She had a black tight leather jacket on and a white top and black jeans. Damon let his eyes wonder her body. Ava's green eyes were sparkling as she moved closer to him. He leaned on the couch and Ava took her black spiked high heels off. She bit her lip and Damon watched as she stripped her jacket off. 

Damon didn't make a move. Ava on the other hand took her jeans off and walked to Damon. She took the drink from his hand and threw it on the fireplace. He pushed her on the wall and pressed his body against hers. They stayed there for a moment. Damon slid his fingers through Ava's thick fudge colored hair. Ava gasped. Damon took the white top off her and Ava ripped his shirt open and then threw it away. They moved with fast speed through the living room as they kissed passionately. They arrived to Damon's bedroom and got to the white sheeted bed.

Damon startled and rose off the bed and looking confused around him. Ava was standing on his bedrooms doorframe. Damon glanced at her and fell back on the bed and he lay there.

"Ava," he said. "Stop playing with my thoughts." 

"Oh, but it's so much fun," Ava snickered and walked over to his bed. She jumped on it and it made the bed jiggle. 

"I could do that to you..." he said and rolled next to her on the bed. 

"Oh the mind controlling?" Ava guessed but Damon had a crooked smile on his face. He lift his hand to Ava's face and stroked her cheek. 

"No..." 

Ava smacked him on the shoulder. 

"No Damon," She laughed. 

"I know you want to," he said cocky. 

"Oh please! Now get up. You know your friend Alaric didn't die last night. He completed the transition," Ava said and Damon jumped from the bed. 

"What?!" He shouted. And Ava got up from the bed. 

"Your little witch fed him and now he's coming after the Originals," she continued and Damon threw the lamp on his night table on the floor. 

"And that is why I'm leaving town for a while, Damon," she said and lowered her look on the floor. 

"So when it gets hard you're just going to leave?" he asked and walked over to Ava.

"Just like Katherine. Always running," he spat the words out of his mouth and looked at Ava from head to toe.

"I am nothing like Katherine!" Ava shouted and pushed Damon away. 

"I need to leave," she said and walked away. Damon stared as she walked away. He heard a swoosh and Ava was gone. He rubbed his neck and left too. He was walking down the stairs when he saw Elena. 

"Where's Ava?" the girl asked and Damon gritted his teeth.

"She left," he said cold. Elena snorted and scratched her arm. 

"Great."

Ava was already on her way, running away from everything like always. She had been running for almost a century and it had affected her mind. She wasn't a predator she was the prey. Her car was speeding beautifully and it made her smile. That car had been hers since the 80s and she was never going to let that go. A sudden shadow appeared to the road and it made her stop the car instantly. The shadow moved to the passengers seat. 

"God Kol. Do you have no manners?!" she shouted and hit the man. 

"Running away from something? Surely it's not my brother you're hiding from, or is it?" he asked and mocked her.

"Ha ha! Very funny! Now get out I am leaving!" she shouted again and acculereted the car once again.

"You really didn't give me any chance to leave," he said with a silent chuckle.

"Yeah well, you're a vampire. Figure something out before I rip your head off," he chuckled to Ava and left. 

"Kol you are so annoying," Ava whispered knowing Kol was somewhere laughing.