9. The Originals

1811

"Don't scream or move," Ava compelled a girl and sunk her teeth in to her pale skin. She fed off her and sucked her blood until the body dropped in to the ground lifeless. She wiped her mouth and lifted her dresses skirt and walked away from the body. 

"A bit sloppy don't you think?" a man asked from Ava and she turned to him. She moved close to him she was trying to snap his neck but the man was too fast and broke Ava's wrist. She whined because of the pain and held her wrist. Gladly it healed quickly.

"Who are you?" she asked and moved her wrist around looking afraid.

"Kol, and you?" he asked from her and took her hand. He kissed it softly and Ava curtsied.

"Angeline Petrova. Call me Ava," he chuckled and smiled to her. "No last name?" Ava asked and looked back at the charming and handsome man. Ava glanced in to the horizon and noticed that the sun was coming up. 

"I'm sorry, I need to go," she said and started to run towards the forest. Kol ran up to her.

"Don't you have a daylight ring?" Kol asked and stopped Ava.

"What is a daylight ring?" she asked and Kol chuckled.

"I am going to give you one. Come with me," he said and offered his hand. Ava grabbed it and they speeded in to the village. They knocked in to a black cottage door and an old lady opened it. 

"Invite us in," Kol compelled almost without looking at the lady.

"Come on in," she said and lead the way. They got in to the house and the first rays of sun touched the ground. 

"Make her a daylight ring, please," he whispered to her very kindly. Ava smirked. She glanced around her and noticed interesting things. She touched a beautiful necklace but it burnt her. 

"Carefully. It is vervain it hurts you," Kol spelled to her like she was a little child. 

"I knew that," she lied to him. She had been a vampire for a year now and she had been lurking in cottages and caves. She had no one. Her dress was dirty and ripped. She wasn't a very beautiful sight.

"The witch is making you a ring that makes you to be able to walk in the sun light," Kol explained to her and she almost jumped from joy. She jogged to Kol and hugged him.

"Thank you!" she shouted and squeezed him. At first he just stood there but then hugged her back. 

"What do I owe you?" Ava asked and stepped back. 

"Nothing. For what my brother did to you..."

"What?" she asked and started to fear. 

"My lastname is Mikaelson," he said and sighed. Ava frowned her eyebrows.

"Klaus has another brother?" she asked in confusion and Kol nodded. The witch came back from the backroom where she was making the ring and handed it to Kol. 

"Thank you," he said and the offered it to Ava. "Yes he does."

Ava took the ring and put it on her finger. It was beautiful light blue stone that had beautiful golden ornaments on it's sides. 

"Do you like it?" he asked. 

"Yes I do," Ava said and smiled. "Thank you." She whispered to him. 

(Ava's ring: http://tinyurl.com/po3k4au )

FEW WEEKS LATER

"Come on Ava, you can do better than that," Kol whispered to her and touched her hair. Ava focused. She breathed in and out. She opened her eyes and started to invade on Kol's mind. She was struggling and trying so hard she started to get her vampire face. Her under eyes were starting to get veins and her eyes turned to red.

"I did it," She said and giggled.

"Almost. You're getting better. You have a gifth for mind controlling and you're strong. You are special," he said and caressed Ava's cheek. She smiled and turned to him. The forest was getting darker and darker. She placed her hands on his shoulder's and leaped for a kiss. Kol turned his face away from her.

"What?" she asked and opened her eyes. She touched his cheek.

"You were with my brother. This feels wrong," Kol said. 

"Your brother left me alone," she said with broken english.

"And when did Kol Mikaelson start to feel remorse?" she giggled. Kol chuckled and walked away from her. 

"Kol, please don't," she begged and he stopped. 

"I'm going to see my family again," he said and Ava gasped.

"I can come with you! I'm sure Klaus will be happy to see me," Ava said with a wicked smile.

"You could," he said. "But you won't."

Kol speeded to Ava and snapped her neck. 

"I will apologize this later," he said as he left Ava there. She was left again, but this time she wanted revenge.

1859

Ava knocked on to the large wooden door. She had a light blue dress on her and black scarf that she had stolen from a store. She was done playing nice, it was over. The door was still closed and she started eavesdropping. 

"Open the door Rebekah," she heard a male voice tell her little sister. Ava smirked, the voice belonged to Elijah. The night was young and sun was still shining. As Rebekah opened the door she dropped the drink that was in her hand. 

"Hello Rebekah. Do you remember me?" Ava said and smiled to her. She walked in to the house and looked around her. She saw Elijah standing in another room. 

"Let us explain," Elijah said and started to walk towards Ava. She laughed and looked at Elijah.

"I'm not here for an explanation, Elijah."

"Then what are you here for?" Rebekah asked and walked to Ava. 

"I just came to say hello. Is it so hard to believe?" Ava asked.

"Where is Klaus?" 

"In his room, painting," Elijah said and Rebekah rolled her eyes. And there Klaus was, standing on the stairway. His hand was on the rail and he smiled as he walked down from upstairs. 

"Ava," he said and smirked. Ava turned to him and smiled. Elijah and Rebekah were awkwardly watching as Ava ran to him and hugged him. 

"I've missed you," she whispered silently in his ear and ran her hand through his neck to his hair. She span away from his hug. 

"I think I'll stay here for a while. Of course if you don't mind," she said and smirked. She didn't stay there to hear an answer she walked out of the hall and went to the living room. She studied the place and noticed that in the kitchen floor, there was a patch. Probably to a cellar. She turned around and Klaus was in her space. She managed to slip away from his reach. She was almost as quick as an original. She was quickly upstairs. 

"Show me around?" she asked from Klaus. She felt his breath in her neck. 

"Why don't we start with your room..." she said seductively. She could hear Rebekah snort. She showed her shoulder to Klaus under her dress and he chuckled. Klaus took her hand and walked to the first room. They closed the door and Klaus pushed her to the wall. He kissed her passionately and she raised her other leg. 

"Don't try to be gentle. I'm not weak anymore," she whispered and Klaus threw her on the bed. She gasped when Klaus got on top of her. He ripped her dress open and her corsage broke. She laughed when Klaus ran his hands on her body. She grabbed Klaus by his neck and turned him on his back. She waved her hair kissed Klaus, she bit his lip. Ava ripped Klaus' shirt and threw it away. He rose up and turned Ava over to her back. She moaned and got shivers running through her body. It was time to start the plan.