Chapter 2

Melodys' POV

I watch as Ashton tries to handle the situation with Harry. I've started to notice that Harry has been staring at us for a while now. And not just when I'm with Ashton. He is in my French class and he sits two rows away from me. I would get the strange feeling that I was being watched, so I would look over at him and see him staring. Weird.

As I turn my attention back to them, I notice that Harry had a look of... defeat? As Ashton turns and walks back, I give him a disgusted look. Why does he have to be such a jerk sometimes!

"There, he wont be bugging us anymore" he says with a happy smile on his face, as he sits down next to me.

"Ashton, what did you tell him?" I ask, not really wanting to know the answer.

"I told him to never look at you or speak to you again." he says, satisfied.

"Are you serious, Ashton?!" I question in disbelief. Harry seemed like a nice guy, and I wouldn't mind getting to know him. Maybe stop the weird glances in French class.

"Yeah! c'mon, Melody. This is good, right?" he asks, confused. "Now he will leave us alone." he finishes.

"You don't get it, Ashton. Maybe he just wants a friend" I say peeking at Harry over my shoulder. All I saw was the back of his head. His tight curly hair was a chocolaty mess that sat atop his head. I never caught a glimpse of his eyes, but I imagine them being mesmerizing. I'm interrupted from my... daydream? when Ashton calls my name repeatedly and snapping in my face. "Sorry, babe" I mumble.

"Its OK. I'm just, I don't know. Just wondering. You don't see anything in him. Right? Like you wouldn't fall for a guy like him?" Ashton asks with a hint of insecurity.

"Aw. babe, do you doubt how much I care about you?" I say with a puppy dog face.

"No, im just wondering in case I have to go give some beatings." he says getting all defensive.

"Ok, sorry. Besides, what's to like when I got you, babe." I say flirtatiously wrapping my arms around his neck after giving him a peck on the lips.

"That's what I want to hear" he says smirking "and, I got you, babe" he finishes. I guess you could say that's our thing. We heard it in a song on the radio one day. Its sweet. "So, this weekend then?" he adds.

This weekend is November 20th. Michael Clifford's birthday. So Ashton, Luke, and Calum are planning a huge party, like they do almost every year. Of course, in Florida, we don't have to worry about the cold weather, so there is obviously gonna be a pool involved, alcohol, and so many other things. "How could I forget," I laugh, "you bring it up almost every lunch." I smile.

He laughs with me. "Ok, its a date," He finishes with a cheesy smile. He gets up to go get his friends, leaving me with a lingering kiss as the bell signals its time for third period.

*****

Authors note!

Hey guys. sorry that this chapter isn't that long, but im starting to get busy with classes and stuff. Im hoping to have updates maybe twice a week and hopefully longer that this.

im really excited about this story. it is based off of One Directions song Happily, which I listen to all the tie while writing. and the acoustic version.

ill keep calling you directi-boos. idk why, but I like it. weird. anyways. please leave some nice comments, and vote and read!!! please please please!!!

READ

VOTE

COMMENT

Good bye directi-boos <3

-Destinee <3